Aunt May, The Gold Digger

"It's okay to be afraid of my uncle. He can be a little intimidating, but trust me, he's gonna love you." Celeste and I stood in front of The Don's door. We planned to go out tonight, and the only way that was going to happen is if he approves of me. According to Celeste, I must have the head of the Mafia's permission to go out with the youngest of the group, who just so happens to be Celeste herself.

"I don't know Celeste. Are you sure he's gonna like me?" I wore my regular clothes, a black and green tight shirt, matching jacket, skinny jeans, and boots. Fuck I'm screwed.

"Shun, it's fine. If you really love me, you'll relax." She knocked on the door in Morse code, and in response, someone on the other side knocked back.

"Hello Uncle Don. How're things?" Celeste opened the door, greeting him, ignoring a crazy looking man who was laughing at her.

"Vinny, leave us, but stay by the door in case I need you." The Don dismissed him, and he turned his attention on me.

"So, you're the one my niece has been talking about for the past week and a half. Address yourself, and stare your business here." Celeste taught me to lower my head, and then say my full name and my business.

"Sir, my name is Shun Kazami, and I'm here because I need your permission to take your niece out for a great time, and if you say yes, then I'll swear to have her back by whatever time you choose." I put my hand over my heart, bowing.

"You certainly have no issues with manners. I am very impressed Kazami. You must like her enough to make a good first impression. Tell me, how do you know my niece?"

"Uncle Don, Shun is my childhood friend. He's the only reason why I'm alive today. Don't you remember me telling you?"

"That's right, you did tell me. You must forgive me, as my memory is going bad." He sighed sadly. "Shun, I like you, and I can tell you care for my niece more than you think. I give you permission and my blessing to take her out on a date. May I ask what you plan to do with her?" Is he implying that I'm going to have sex with her?

"I just plan on taking her out to a nice dinner, and doing whatever she wants to do. Believe me, I don't plan on touching your niece, as she is still under age. I mean, even if she wasn't, I still wouldn't. I mean, she's too gorgeous, so umm..... Ow!" Celeste pinched my arm hard, mouthing for me to stop talking.

"Actually, the night she came back was the day she turned 18, so if you were to take things to the next level, I would hope you were to use a condom. But I trust you won't until then?" He pulled out a paper that looked like it's been through something, and slid it towards us.

"This is my birth certificate......... How did you manage to get your hands on it? I thought my parents threw it away or something." Celeste held it close to her, inspecting every detail of it.

"We trained Luca at an early age to steal, and he successfully snuck it away from them, just in time for trash pickup."

"I didn't even know when my birthday was up until now.... Thank you uncle Don." I never realized how much it meant to her.

"Oh, and Celeste? There's something you need to know. When I die, I plan to inherit all of my money, my beach house, and the leadership to you."

"Your beach house? Uncle Don, don't you think you're speaking too soon?" Why do I feel like he's hiding something from her?

"Nah. Now go have fun you two, and let me know if trouble arises. I'll have Luca escort you to the limo out front. He'll keep his distance, but he will make sure nothing bad happens." Luca stood by the door, awaiting for his orders. When we got to the limousine, I turned to see Celeste wasn't at my side. Wonder where she is...

Celeste

Shun and I were making our way towards our ride, a hand pulled me into the study room, and a woman stared me in the eyes when she sat down. She was beautiful, with long blond hair, res eyes, and she wore a tight suit.

"I've heard so much about the little girl who survived her own parent's beatings

"I've heard so much about the little girl who survived her own parent's beatings. My name is May, but you can call me Aunt May. I'm the Don's wife." She poured herself a glass of whiskey, and downed it.

"It's nice to meet you Aunt May. But, why have you pulled me into the study room?" I swung my body back and forth awkwardly.

"Lets cut to the chase. You may be a part of this family, but you'll never fit in. You may have killed those parents of yours, but that ain't shit compared to a real killing." What the fuck was her deal?

"What's your problem? From what I've heard, you're just a gold digger after my uncle's money. Not my words, just a rumor I've heard. Now if you'll excuse me, I've got a date." I walked away victorious, knowing i had won.

"There you are. Are you ready to go?" Shun wrapped his arm around my shoulder as we hopped in the limo that awaited us.

"Yeah, sorry about that. An issue came dragging me to the study room of my uncle's mansion."

"What kind of issue?"

"The gold digging aunt kind."

"Oh May? Yeah she's definitely the catch of everyday for uncle Don. Don't know why he chose her, but I believe her jealousy for Celeste might have started a war. She's an all time brat who gets what she wants. All she has to do is put on a damsel in distress act and Don will fall for it." Luca opened the sliding door, talking to us.

"I knew she was jealous of me, but that's kinda petty if you ask me. If it's a war she wants, it's a war she'll get." Shun and I arrived at our destination, having an amazing first date.