Battle after Battle

Those Mechtogan just keep on coming. We've been battling and getting stronger non-stop, and Ceb and I are exhausted. We battled so much, it pretty much made me sick.

"Celeste, you need to take a break from brawling. Your skills are sharp, but they're becoming rather dull." Shun was worried about how much I battled.

"This is part of his plan to slow me down. There's no way I'm taking a break. I may have strong opponents, but that doesn't mean a thing. I'll be fine Shun." Ever since my parents were killed, every rival I've battled each had something to say about it.

"Where's your parents kid?"

"You're not gonna kill me, are you?"

"You're a piece of shit just like your own parents."

And the whole time he was watching me, I was trying not to collapse.

"You're starting to slow down. I think you should stop brawling for awhile. Let me fight your battles for you." He called from the locked door.

"No way man! I already told you I'm fine!" I held on for dear life.

"You're over doing it Celeste." He kicked down the door, and kneeled next to me.

"I'm not over doing it!" I heaved, Shun holding my hair back.

"You're literally making yourself sick. Don't forget when Mag Mel comes, you'll have to fight him. Save your strength, and I mean it."

"Shun....."

"Celeste Bortinelli. I'm not kidding. From now until Mag Mel gets here, you're going to watch from the sidelines." Ugh.... Sure, use my last name while your at it ninja boy...

"Fine..." So I had to watch with envy as the boys battled and gave it their all. Everything was going just fine, up until Shun had to face Chris and Soon by himself. Damn.... He was getting his ass handed to him....

"This is for Miss Sellon!!!" Chris cried as her Bakugan came at Taylean at full force.

"Shun, a little help!!!"

"Hold on Taylean! I'm thinking!" Shun panicked. With a agreeing nod, Ceb and I jumped down from the stadium, prepping for battle once more.

"Ceberus, fiery depths!!!"

"Celeste! Not you! We can't battle you! Sellon wouldn't like it!" Soon ordered her bakugan to stop fighting, allowing Ceb to drag it down to hell, and bringing it back up burned.

"Soon, I know you miss her, but she's not coming back!!" My vision started getting blurry.

"What?! What do you mean she's not coming back?! Yes she is!" Chris snapped.

"Because she's dead!! That bastard Mag Mel killed her!!" My voice cracked.

"Celeste?" Shun was shocked to see me crying.

"She's alive! You're lying! You were always her favorite person!" Soon protested.

"That may have been true, but I witnessed it with my own two eyes! Because of that, I'm reaching my limits to get stronger!! Ceb, Taylean, let's end this, now!

"Hold on Celeste!!" Soon begged, but I didn't listen to her.

"Ability activate! Hell hound of steel- Kazami style, shadow alter ego!" Shun and I were in sync.

"Do you trust me Celeste?!"

"Of course I trust you!"

"Then get ready! Taylean, go for it!" He linked his fingers together, and nodded at me to step up, allowing him to throw me in the air.