Leading Fiancé On Prank

Preview

Preview...

"Come on... "

"Nah, hyung, I'm busy"

"Just suck me off"

"Hey guys! What's up, it's Jikook! And we're back with another video!" Jimin and Jungkook said at the same time, smiling and waving at the camera.
"So, today, we're in the car and we're just gonna film some things we do when we're out?" Jimin says and Jungkook nods, chuckling.

Jungkook played on his phone, suddenly stretching and letting out a light moan. Jimin's eyes widened, gulping, he blushed.
"What are you doing?" Jimin asks and Jungkook frowns, laughing.
"Playing? Why?" Jungkook asks, raising his brow.
"N-nothing" The older stutters, smiling awkwardly. The car stopped at the drive thru and Jungkook puts his phone down. He then crawled to go meet the person who'll be serving them.

Jimin gulps, trying not to look at Jungkook's ass that's on full show.
"Yeah, that's all, what about you, hyung?" Jungkook asks as he went back to sitting properly. Jimin gulps before he told the person what he wanted.

Jimin was talking with someone on the phone when suddenly Jungkook tapped his shoulder. He frowns, looking at the younger who winked and pointed down. His jaw dropped and he nods. He ended the call, smirking.
"For real?" Jimin asks and Jungkook nods, smirking.
"Okay, go" The older says, putting his arms behind his head before he sees that Jungkook was just picking up something. His eyes flicked, like he's irritated.
"Come on... " Jimin whined and Jungkook frowns, looking at him.
"What? I was just getting this" Jungkook says and showed the casing of his phone.

"You've been like this the whole car ride" Jimin says, scoffing. Jungkook scoffed also, going back to scrolling on his phone.
"Nah, hyung, I'm busy" Jungkook says, rolling his eyes.
"Just suck me off" Jimin suddenly said, making Jungkook chocked.
"Uh-" Jungkook cuts himself off, covering his mouth as he coughs.
"This is a prank, my goodness" Jungkook says in between coughs. Jimin looks at the camera with surprise.
"Jungkook, gosh!" Jimin says, groaning before he leaned to Jungkook's ear and said these following words.

"...But you gotta suck me off at home"

But you gotta suck me off at home"