We Had An Argument On Camera

Preview

Preview...

"You can't do things, right"

"It's just a simple thing, Jungkook"

"You're making it a big deal"

"Hey guys, it's Jikook and wer-" Jimin gets cut off as he messes up, groaning. Jungkook scoffs, grabbing the paper harshly.
"Jungkook" Jimin warned but Jungkook just scoffs.
"We've been doing this for the past hour, why can't you get it?" Jungkook says, glaring and shoving the paper to Jimin.
"You can't do things, right" Jungkook says, rolling his eyes.
"It's just something so simple, Jungkook" Jimin says, scoffing.

"You're making it a big deal" Jimin continued, shaking his head.
"It's because we've been doing this for the past hour, my patience is thinning" Jungkook says, crossing his arms.
"And I'll be the one editing this, this will have so many curs because of your mistake" Jungkook says, looking away with a mad expression.
"Well, I'm sorry, Mr perfectionist" Jimin says, voice mocking Jungkook. The younger glared daggers at him, but he just laughed.

"You know what? I can't do this anymore" Jungkook says and hid under the covers, mumbling things that he thinks Jimin wouldn't hear.
"What was that? I'm a fucker?" Jimin says, scoffing.
"Just shut the fuck up will you? I'm getting irritated" Jungkook says as he shows his face, giving Jimin the middle finger.
"Well, I'm sorry, Mr perfectionist. I'll do better because you want it to be good so bad" Jimin says with gritted teeth.
"Sure, just do the video by yourself" Jungkook says, snickering.

"Oh, I'm sure they wouldn't want to see you being angry" Jimin says as he fixes the camera.
"Haha, funny" Jungkook says, slapping the older's thigh. The older groaned, slapping his thigh back. This goes on for a few minutes before Jimin gets irritated and grabbed Jungkook by the neck. The younger gasps, closing his eyes. Jimin raises his hand and....

Caresses Jungkook's face, giving him a kiss before letting go of his neck. The two laughs after, shaking their heads.
"That was good acting, hyung" Jungkook says, giggling.
"I told you I'm good at acting" Jimin says and helped Jungkook sit up.

"Hi guys, so it's just a prank, we would never tape our argument!"