Being mean to my boyfriend for a day

(Requested by DaMn_BTSJeOn, I'm just making it for a day cause that would be mean if it's a week 🤣)

Jimin keeps quiet as Jungkook giggles and laughed at the show they're watching. The younger pouts, looking back at his boyfriend to see him having a bored looking face.
"Hyungie?" Jungkook says, the older looked at him before rolling his eyes. This made him gasp quietly, what happened? Did he do something that made him mad?

"Hy--" Jungkook was cut off as the older sighed and looked at him.
"What?!" Jimin says, startling the younger. Of course Jimin felt bad that this scared the younger but he promises to make it up to him after.
"Gosh, you're so annoying" Jimin says, while Jungkook just looked down, pouting. The older stood up and walked away, leaving a guilty looking Jungkook.

The two sat at the dining table, Jungkook playing with his food as he kept thinking about what he did that upset the older. Jimin stared at him, guilty for making the younger like this. But only just a few hours and this will be done. Just as he continues to watch Jungkook, he noticed that tears started falling down the younger's cheeks before it fell on the table. Jimin couldn't take it anymore and stood up to hug Jungkook.
"Baby, I'm so sorry" Jimin says, kissing the top of Jungkook's head.
"Why are you sorry, hyung? I'm the one who at fault" The younger says.

Jimin made him look at him before shaking his head.
"No, baby, it was just a challenge" Jimin says, kissing the younger's lips. Jungkook gasps before pushing the older a little.
"Hmmp" Jungkook mutters as he crosses his arms.

"Couch now"

"Aww, baby, no"

"You'll sleep on the couch, hyung, bye"