Abusive boyfriend prank

"Hey guys! It's us, the Jikook couple and we're back with another video!" Jimin and Jungkook said in sync. Jungkook giggled when Jimin kissed his cheeks.
"So, Jin hyung is gonna be here and we two decided to prank him with the abusive boyfriend prank and since Jungkook knows how to do makeup, he'll be the one doing the bruises on his face" Jimin explains.
"If you don't know Jin hyung, he's my baby's protective brother" Jimin says, rolling his eyes.

The two sets up their camera, making sure to put it in a place where Jin couldn't see. Since Jin will be there in 10, they have enough time since its only 9.

"Okay hyung, which place will I put it?" Jungkook asks, his makeups ready and brush on his hand. Jimin thinks and got an idea.
"You'll put fake hickeys and some on your body" Jimin said and Jungkook started his work.

He put some on his wrist to make it look like Jimin held it, some hickeys since the latter suggested it. He also didn't forget to make a fake cut on his lips. Jimin walks inside the room and Jungkook immediately turns him so he could check.

"Is this okay, hyung?" Jungkook asks, getting the attention of Jimin who gasps.
"Woah, you're really good with makeup, baby! It looks real!" Jimin exclaims.
"I'll hate myself if I ever did this to you" Jimin said, holding Jungkook's supposedly bruised wrist. Jungkook winces which made Jimin to panic.

"Baby!?! Did I hurt you!?! Where!?!" Jimin said, panicking. Jungkook giggled and showed Jimin his fake bruised wrist. Jimin sighed in relief before hugging Jungkook.

Jin called Jimin telling him that he's in the front door, Jimin replies and told him that he could just go in. Jimin and Jungkook got in position when they heard the faint click of the door.
"Okay, on 1,2,3!" Jimin whisper shouted before making fake punches sounds and Jungkook screaming I was the background.

"Hyung! Stop, please! It hurts!" Jungkook screams which made Jin to rush to their room. Jin bangs on the door and the screaming stopped. The door opens and Jin saw Jungkook who had tear stained cheeks.
"Oh, Jin hyung!" Jimin exclaims, giving Jin a nervous smile.

"What were you two doing?" Jin asks, suspicious of the two. Jungkook was about to say something when Jimin covers his mouth.
"Oh, we were just playing, yeah playing" Jimin said nervously.
"I don't trust you, Jungkook come with me and explain" Jin says and held Jungkook's bruised wrist. Jungkook winces and Jin looks at him with concerned look.

Jin pushes Jungkook's sweater sleeve up and he saw the terrifying sight.
"Jungkook, did Jimin do this?" Jin asks. Jungkook looks at Jimin who glare at him, he shook his head and looks down.
"Jungkook, be honest... Did Jimin do this?" Jin asks again, making the boy to break down and fall to his knees.

"Yes Hyung, Jimin hyung did this...he hurts me, hyung" Jungkook said, crying and showing the hickeys he was hiding. Jin looks at Jimin with rage and was about to charge when Jungkook stops him.

"Woah Hyung, this is just a prank" Jimin says, holding his hand up indicating surrender.
"What?" Jin asks.
"It was just a prank" Jungkook said, getting a wet wipe and removing the makeup on his wrist. Jin sighed in relief and hugged Jungkook.

"Thank God, I was about to punch Jimin" Jin says, Jimin smiling a nervous smile.

"But if I ever did that--"
"I'll literally won't hesitate to kill you"