Windex prank

(Requested by jikooks_flower 💜)(I had to edit a Windex bottle on Jimin's hand for this 🤣)

Preview...

"Hyung, stop!"

"It's a dare!"

"Well, fucking bitch, you'd rather die?"

"Hey guys, what's up! It's Jimin and we're back with another prank. This time, I don't have Jungkook with me because he's the one getting pranked" Jimin says as he laughed. He then grabbed a blue Gatorade bottle, showing it to the camera.
"This my friends, would be the thing I would be drinking today, not Windex. I already cleaned the bottle, so no worries" He says, winking.

He placed the camera down and grabbed the cleaned Windex bottle. He removed the cap of the Gatorade and also the windex one and poured the Gatorade in.

Jimin walked down the stairs, the Windex bottle in hand and a camera on the other. Jungkook was in the kitchen, looking for something. He took this as a chance and yelled.
"What the fucking fuck!" Jungkook screams, startled. He looks back, and saw a laughing Jimin.
"Ha, funny, there's the Windex, give me" The younger says, rolling his eyes and reaching for the bottle. Jimin placed the camera down, making sure it's filming both of them.

"Did we have a vlog to do? Why didn't you warn me? I haven't even changed yet" Jungkook says as he tucked a hair behind his hair. Jimin opened the Windex bottle and chugged it down. Jungkook's eyes widened and he snatched the bottle away from the older, making it spill on Jimin's shirt. The older gasps, like he drowned even though he was not. He then tried reaching for the bottle, but Jungkook hid it behind his back.
"Hyung, stop!" Jungkook scolded, pushing him with his free hand.

"It's a dare!" Jimin says, still trying to get the bottle.
"Well, fucking bitch, you'd rather die?" Jungkook says, scoffing and hitting the back of the older's head. Jimin winced, stopping.
"It's just Gatorade" The older says, sulking. Jungkook sniffed the bottle, smelling the Gatorade scent. He scoffed again and rolled his eyes.
"Well, you're a pabo for putting it in a Windex bottle" Jungkook says before putting the bottle down. Jimin laughed and filmed Jungkook around, though the younger was upset.