How to deal with baby's asthma

(Requested by ZEA_KIMV100 ☺)

Preview...

"Don't cry"

"As you can see, I teared up a little"

"Baby... "

"Hey guys, so, might be an emotional vlog. Since you guys have been asking how I deal with Jungkook's asthma, I decided to take a video of this, but with his permission first" Jimin says, sighing, looking back to see Jungkook covered with the maknae.
"Last night, he woke me up and said that he couldn't breathe properly. So, he took some puffs of his inhaler but it didn't work. He's still not feeling well today, he's resting right now so I'm not making that much noise and is whispering" Jimin says before he placed down the camera to film Jungkook.

He walked to the younger, sitting down beside him on the bed.
"What do you want to eat, baby, so you could take your medicine" Jimin whispered to Jungkook, who showed his face only a little.
"I don't want to eat" Jungkook says, pouting. Jimin misses the top of his head, shaking his head.
"You need to eat" Jimin says, brushing Jungkook's bangs back.

"I want some milk" Jungkook whispers, closing his eyes.
"But what do you wanna eat? You need to eat" Jimin says, caressing his cheek.
"I don't have the appetite though" Jungkook says, staring at his eyes.
"Baby... " Jimin says and Jungkook just sighed, hugging his neck. Jimin chuckles, pecking his lips.
"Come on, you need to take your medicine" Jimin says, bopping his nose.
"Just some eggs, I guess" Jungkook says and Jimin nods, kissing his forehead again and the younger unwraps his arms around his neck.

Jungkook sits up, looking to his side and seeing the camera. He sighed as he pats his chest, he teared up as it really aches. Jimin walked in, holding a tray. The older placed the meal down on the nightstand, staring at Jungkook.
"What happened?" Jimin asks as he wiped a stray tear that fell down Jungkook's cheek.
"My chest aches, hyung" Jungkook says as tears now started to fall more from his cheeks. Jimin bit his lips, wiping the younger's cheek more.
"Don't cry" Jimin says as he hugged Jungkook.

"As you can see, I teared up a little" Jimin says as he's now filming himself.
"Baby... " He whispered as he looked back to see a peacefully sleeping Jungkook. He had managed to calm Jungkook down after an agonizing hour.

"So, that's it for the video. Jungkook's okay now by the way!"

 Jungkook's okay now by the way!"