Let's break up prank

(Okay, I'm gonna skip all the intros in the prank because I don't know what I do anymore with that)

Jimin looks at his boyfriend who was walking around in the kitchen to find the ingredients for their food. He gulps as he was nervous to do this prank, he doesn't want to hurt this kind baby of his.

"Jungkook... " Jimin says, the younger humming and looking back at him.
"I'm sorry... " He said again, the younger looks at him with a confused expression.
"Why are you saying sorry?" Jungkook asks, tilting his head to the side.
"Please don't be mad at me" Jimin said as he looked down and bites his lips.

"What are you trying to say, hyung?" The younger said as he was cutting the carrots he needed.
"I'm breaking up with you" Jimin said, he looks up as he heard something falling. He then looked up to see Jungkook holding onto his finger which was bleeding. He stood up and approaches the younger to help him clean his wound.
"I can do it myself" Jungkook says as his voice was shaking.

"Jungkook, I--" Jimin was cut off by Jungkook slapping him.
"I'm sorry--its just--I need some time alone" The younger stutters as he tried to hold back tears.
"Jungkook, this is--" The older didn't get to finish his sentence when the younger walked away.

"Oh shit, I fucked up" Jimin said as he gets the camera and walked upstairs. He knocked on their room door, it wasn't opened as all he heard was sniffles and mumblings.
"Baby?" He said, putting his ear near the door as he listens to his boyfriend's cries.
"Hyung, just go away!" He heard Jungkook yell.
"I'm sorry, baby!" He shouted back.

"No!" Jungkook says.
"Baby, it's just a prank!" Jimin said, hearing as the door clicked open. He was about to say something when a paper was shoved in his mouth.
"I hate you!" Jungkook says, crossing his arms as he angrily pouted.

"I wove you two bwayby!" Jimin says as the paper was till in his mouth.