Mystery wheel challenge

(To make the chapter look like its a real YouTube video, should I do more preview?)

Preview...

"Yuck! Hyung!"

"Hey guys! Welcome back to another challenge of the Jikook couple!" Jimin says as he waved at the camera. Jungkook shook his head, laughing as he fix the mystery wheel.
"Hyung, come on! Let's start" The younger yells before he spun the wheel.

It stopped and it pointed on pass. He screams, jumping as Jimin rolls his eyes at him.
"Come on, hyung, spin the wheel" Jungkook says, giggling. Jimin spun the wheel, biting his lips before the wheel stopped and pointed at 'eat a raw egg'.

Jimin grabbed an egg from the try, cracking it and ate it. He made a disgusted face, shaking his head. Jungkook had an disgusted face too, almost puking.
"Yuck, hyung!" Jungkook blurts out, covering his mouth as the older spat the egg on the sink.

"Let's continue!" Jungkook says, shaking his head as he spun the wheel. It stopped and pointed on 'slap on the cheek'. He pouted, rubbing his cheeks before he let his boyfriend slap him.
"Ow" He says, while Jimin kissed his cheeks.
"Sorry"

The game went on for minutes until they're all dirty because of the dares.
"Okay, that's it for the videos everybody! Please comment down below what you guys want us to do next" Jimin and Jungkook says, laughing as they stared at eachother's face.