Doing my sleeping boyfriend's makeup prank

Suggested by happyqndsad123, thank you Tokki 😘!

(Reminder, I don't know how makeup works, I just watch some but I skip it to the results 🤣🤣)

Jungkook puts the camera down on the bedside table, palettes and brushes in hand. He smiles, well, he'll just be doing his boyfriend's makeup while he's asleep. He gave a wink to the camera before getting his foundation, making sure it's the same shade as Jimin. He puts some foundation the on the back of his hand, dipping the tip of his beauty blender.

He then brushed the beauty blender on the older's forehead and scattering it around the older's face. After the foundation, he gets his concealer and puts some under the older's eyes, his nose and chin.

Jungkook puts the final touch, which is the lipstick. He puts it on Jimin's big plump lips. He sprayed the older's face, and he's done. At the smell of the spray, Jimin opened his eyes. Seeing his boyfriend, he smiled with one eye open.
"Good morning, baby" Jungkook shivered at his boyfriend's morning voice but he couldn't contain his laughter at the face he had.
"Why are you laughing?" The older asks, getting out of bed and hugging his baby's waist.

"Hyung, you smell, go take a shower" Jungkook says, covering his nose. Of course the older didn't smell, he just did it to make him go to the bathroom and see his face. Jimin chuckled, pulling away from the hug and walking away.
"Love you, hyungie" Jungkook says, giggling.
"Love you too, little baby" Jimin says, getting inside the bathroom.
"Hey!"

A scream was heard and Jungkook immediately knows what happened.
"What is this?! But I look good" Jimin yells. The younger then walks in the bathroom, seeing the older looking at his face.

"Like your makeup?"
"Ugh, you naughty baby"