I Can't Breathe Prank

Preview

Preview...

"Hyungs, I can't breathe"

"What happened?"

"He said he couldn't breathe"

The seven males laugh as they played different variety of games. Having fun at this small party they decided to have.

It was their fifth game, Jungkook room this as a chance to prank them.
"Hyungs" He says, all heads turning to him.
"Wait, I need to pee" Jimin says, groaning. The others nods and let him go. Jungkook sat down, the others frowning.
"Hyungs, I can't breathe" Jungkook says as he held on his chest.
"What?" Jin says as he crouches down in front of Jungkook. The others stared, worried.

"You're not hot" Jin says after checking Jungkook's temperature.
"Do you have asthma?" Yoongi asks, Jungkook shook his head. Jimin got back, frowning at the sudden commotion.
"What happened?" Jimin asks, raising his brow.
"He said he couldn't breathe" Taehyung says as Jin then told Jungkook to breathe in and out with him.

Jimin walked to Jungkook, sitting down beside him and caressed his cheeks.
"You okay?" Jimin asks, voice laced with worry.
"Yeah, cause it's just a prank" Jungkook says, laughing. The others groaned and threw the water balloons at him. He laughed, protecting himself.
"You got us worried!" Hoseok says, screaming as Jungkook threw a balloon at him.