Chili prank

"Hey guys, it's me Jimin and another prank is gonna be directed to Jungkook today" Jimin whisper since his boyfriend is at the bathroom, showering. Jimin shows the camera a burger with a chili in his other hand.
"I'm gonna prank him with the chili prank" He says and put the whole chili inside the burger.

He sets the camera up at the living room, seeing Jungkook walk in.
"Oh hyung, what are you doing?" Jungkook asks, ruffling his hair and sitting down at the couch infront of the camera.
"We're gonna have a challenge, it's about who will eat the burger first" Jimin explains.
"No fair, you know my mouth can't fit that burger, considering how big that burger you bought" Jungkook exclaims, pouting.
"Don't worry, I'll eat slowly so we could have the same pace" Jimin says, going to the bathroom to pee.

What Jimin didn't know is that Jungkook sniffs his food before eating. Jungkook smelled something odd about the burger, he looked inside and saw a big whole chili. He gasps and rolling his eyes and replaced his burger with Jimin's.
"What a pabo" Jungkook whispers, seeing the camera was already on.

Jimin got back, smiling at Jungkook and winking at the camera, not knowing that his burger was replaced. He acted like he was turning the camera on.

"Okay, ready, set, go!" Jimin says and they started eating their burger. Jimin promised what he said, he eat a lot later than Jungkook. He bit the burger, smirking while looking at Jungkook who was enjoying his burger. His mouth then started feeling hot, he spit the part that he was chewing and placed burger down on the plate. He then ran to the kitchen to get milk from the fridge.

Jungkook placed his burger down, taking the camera.
"Pabo" He mutters, walking to the kitchen to film Jimin who was looking for milk.
"Hi hyung" Jungkook exclaims, the older glaring at him.
"How did you know?" Jimin asks, drinking from the carton of milk.
"You aren't even paying attention to some habits of mine, I sniff my food before eating it" Jungkook say, tiptoeing to kiss his boyfriend's cheek.

"You do know that I'm not easily fooled when I'm wide awake" Jungkooo said, hugging Jimin's neck while he's straddling Jimin's lap.
"Well, I guess I got karma"