Throwing up blood prank

Suggested by TheKpopPastaGirl, thank you for loving my content 😊💜

Jungkook looks around as he tried finding his boyfriend. He was about to give up when he heard the older's voice.
"Ggukie baby, where are you?" Jimin asks as he looks around.
"I'm in the living room!" Jungkook shouts for the older to hear, opening the TV to not make any suspicions.
"Oh, you're just here" The older said as he scratched his head, smiling awkwardly.

"So, what do you need?" Jungkook asks as the older looks at him with pleading eyes.
"I need kisses and huggies!" Jimin said before taking the younger to his embrace. Jungkook giggles as the older started to tickle him, thrashing around as he tried to get away. Jimin then accidentally hits Jungkook's stomach, the younger groaning at the process.

He stopped when he heard this sound, looking at the younger with concern.
"Are you okay? I'm sorry" Jimin asks as he kisses the younger's hand.
"I'm ok--" Jungkook cuts himself off as he covers his mouth, running to the bathroom, pushing Jimin in the process.

Jungkook pours the fake blood on the toilet bowl, quickly getting on his knees and leaning over, making it look like he was throwing up. He then heard Jimin's loud footsteps, and from hearing this, you could say that he was running. The bathroom door busted open, a worried panicky Jimin was then seen.
"Bab--" The older cuts himself off, seeing what was happening to the younger. Jimin then rushed to his boyfriend, also kneeling down as he looked at the bowl, horrified.

"Oh my God! What's happening? Is it about me hitting your stomach hard!?" Jimin asks as he rubbed the boy's back. Jungkook just continued to dry heave, ignoring the older's questions. After falsely throwing up, the younger looks at the older with tired eyes, rocking back and forth, indicating that he's about to pass out. He then passed out, being caught by Jimin before he hits his head.

"Baby! Baby!?" The older said as he lightly slaps the younger's cheeks. Jungkook then screams, startling the older who looks at him horrified.
"Baby!" Jimin said as he laughs, seeing the younger's fake bloodied teeth.

"Pranked you!"