Asthma attack prank

Jungkook's PoV

"Hi guys! It's me, Jungkookie!" I said, waving to the camera.
"So I'm gonna do some revenge on Jimin hyung for his cheating prank on me" I said.
"And since he is a overprotective, I know he'll freak out when this happens" I continue to say.

"I'll be doing the asthma attack prank and I will hide my inhaler incase he looks for it while I do my prank" I said, getting my inhaler and showing it to the camera before hiding it in a place where Jimin hyung doesn't use very much.

"I'll call Jimin hyung now" I said, dialling Jimin hyung's number.

'Hello, baby?'
"Hi hyung! When are you going home?"
'I'm about to go home, do you want anything for me to buy you?'
"Oh! Just buy me some donuts and banana milk"
'Okay! See you later, Ggukie'

He hangs up and I set the camera up.

I heard some keys and the door opening. I saw Jimin hyung go inside and I go to him and try to help him.
"No need baby" He said,placing the bags on the kitchen counter.
"Let's watch a movie, hyung" I said, he nods and arranged the things he bought.

"What do you want to watch, Princess?" Jimin hyung asks.
"Let's watch horror" I exclaimed.
"Okay" He said and puts a horror movie on.

/Time skip/

There was a lot of jumpscares but j wasn't affected because I watched it while Jimin hyung was away. I just acted like I was scared and was clinging to Jimin hyung.

"AHHH!!" I screamed and holds onto my chest, acting like I couldn't breathe.
"H-hyung, can you pause the movie? I can't breathe" I said, he looks at me with worried eyes and stopped the movie.

"Do you have your inhaler?" He said, seeing me clutching my chest and breathing heavily. He immediately knows that I'm having an attack because he always see me when I have one.

I shook my head at his question and started to wheeze.
"Hyung, h-h-hurry up... I re-really c-c-ant breathe" I said, stuttering to make it look like I'm really having an attack. He goes upstairs and looks for it.

"He's now looking for it" I whispered to the camera. I could heard some footsteps and I quickly got back to my position earlier.
"D-di-did y-you f-find it?" I said, acting again. He shakes his head and sat down beside me.
"Baby, breathe with me" He said since that's what we always do when I can't breathe properly. I acted like I was trying but I really wasn't.

"H-hyung, i-its n-no-not wor-working" I said, now clutching tightly on my chest. I started fake cry to convince him that I really can't breathe. He panicked when my eyes started falsely droop.
"Baby, don't close your eyes! I'll call Jinnie hyung to buy you a new inhaler" He said, getting his phone out to dial Jin hyung. When he was about to call Jin hyung, I stopped him.

He looks at me, confused on why I would stop him.
"Why'd you stop me?" He asked.
"Hyung, I want you to look there" I said, painting towards where I hid the camera. He looked at what I was pointing, squinting his eyes to see it very clearly.
"You were pranking me!" He shouts. I giggled and nodded.

"You don't know how worried I was" He said, rolling his eyes.
"What did you do last time?" I asked.
"I did the cheating--Oh, this was your revenge on me?" He asked, chuckling after. I nodded and pecked his lips.
"Now, we're even"