I'm blind prank

"Hey!" Jungkook said in a soft voice, waving cutely at the camera while he was laying down on his stomach.
"Jungkookie here! And I'm gonna prank Jiminie hyung today!" He continued, sitting up and walked out of the room.
"Jiminie hyung is buying something at the store, so I took the chance to do my prank on him" He explained, looking ahead so when wouldn't fall down the stairs.

"Yesterday, I bought this contact lenses, its color white, full and j got the idea for a prank" He said, showing the contact lenses. His phone ringed, looking at it to see that Jimin texted him.

"I'm almost there, baby! Just a few minutes"
Seen. 10:13 am

Okay, hyungie!
Seen. 10:15 am

He quickly texted back, before placing the camera down on the bathroom sink. He unboxed the lenses, also removing eh excess wrapper.
"Here it is" He said, showing the box.

"Done!" He said before looking at the camera, his eyes all white, no pupils was seen.
"I can see anything here so basically I'm blind" Jungkook said before hiding the camera.

"Jungkook-ah, I'm home!" Jimin yells, he expects to have an answer but nothing. He placed the things he bought on the kitchen counter, walking to the living room, expecting to see Jungkook watching TV.

"Hyung! Help me!" Jimin hears a voice yell, running to reach the source of the noise.
"Baby!? Baby!?" Jimin said, panicking when he saw Jungkook holding onto his face.
"What happened??" Jimin asks, trying to remove Jungkook's hands. He eventually got the hands off, getting shocked at what he saw.

"What happened to you!?" Jimin said, looking at Jungkook's eyes.
"Bleach accidentally got in and it hurts, hyung! It stings!" Jungkook said, rubbing his eyes.
"Stop rubbing it, can you see anything?" Jimin asks, wavign at the boy's face. The older then grimaced when Jungkook started to remove the lenses.

"Stop that, it's weird!" Jimin said before sighing. He saw the lenses he was wearing.
"It's just a prank!" Jungkook said, the older sighing.