Killing my boyfriend prank

(Requested by CloudSLD)

"I swear I'll kill you if you continue drinking my banana milk, Jimin hyung!" Jungkook yells, silently laughing after as he stared at his boyfriend who's holding his laughter back.
"Okay, but sike" Jimin says, also laughing silently. They walked out to the living room, being met with their five friends who's face was showing an awkward expression.
"We'll go now" Jin says, standing up as he motioned for the others to do too.

"Okay" Jungkook says, glaring at Jimin who glared back. They all walked out of the house, leaving the two who now started laughing.
"Do you think we should start now?" Jimin says, the younger thinks for a moment before nodding.
"I'mma get the fake blood now, you start cutting your shirt while I also practice some fake crying" Jungkook says before walking away. Jimin looks for the scissors, seeing it placed on the coffee table. He grabbed it and started cutting his shirt.

"Woah, you really look like you're crying" Jimin says, chuckling as the younger rolled his eyes.
"Let's just get this fake blood on your shirt, hyung, also on the knife I'm gonna use" Jungkook says, fake blood on hand. Jimin lays down on the floor, doing a position that looks like he's being killed. Jungkook then starts to pour fake blood on him, finishing up after thinking that it was enough. He then put some blood on the knife and grabbed his phone. He dials Jin, sniffling as he'll make it sound like he's crying.

"Hello? Jungkook?"

"H-hyung, I'm sorry, I--I couldn't control myself"

"Why are you crying? What happened?"

"I accidentally stabbed Jimin hyung, m-many times"

Jungkook puts the phone away for a second, silently laughing as he looked down at Jimin who was also laughing.

"W-what?! Why?!"

"He keeps drinking my banana milk! I'm really sorry, I couldn't control myself! Help me"

"Okay, okay, I'll help, don't cry"

"Please hurry up, I might kill myself too"

"Jungkook, don't, all of us are coming"

"Okay"

The call ended and Jungkook and Jimin bursted into laughter. After a few minutes, a car honk was heard. Both eyes widened before they got into character. The door opens and they were met with a horrifying sight.
"Oh my god" Was all Jin could say as he stared at Jungkook. The youngest turned to them, dropping the knife, making it doesn't hit Jimin.
"H-hyungs..." Jungkook says, biting his lips as tears fell down his cheeks.

"It's okay, Jungkook, we'll help" Yoongi says, staring at the "dead" body on the floor.
"How many times did you stab him?" Namjoon asks. Jungkook shakes his head, shaking.
"I don't know, I don't know how many" The youngest says, he couldn't hold back laughter anymore, so he bursted.
"Why are you laughing?" Hoseok asks, terrified.

"Because this is a prank" Jungkook says before Jimin sat up, startling all of them.

"I hate this couple"

"We love you too, hyung"