Accidentally calling my boyfriend "fat" prank

(Requested by Kooko_baby ☺)

(Requested by Kooko_baby)

(Requested by Kooko_baby ☺)

Preview...

"You look fat in that jeans"

"How dare you! You don't love me anymore!"

"I'm sorry, baby, it was just a prank!"

"Hey guys, what's up! It's Jiminie and we're back with another prank" Jimin whispers shouts, laughing at himself.
"So, today, me and Jungkook are out shopping. Jungkook told me that he had ripped his jeans" Jimin says, chuckling.
"Maybe because of his big bubbly ass and thick thighs" Jimin says, smirking as he wiggled his brows.
"He doesn't know that this video will be a prank, he just thought that it's a normal vlog. So, let's go?" He says before he walked to where Jungkook.

Jungkook got out of the fitting room, wearing the jeans. He looked at himself at the mirror outside, chuckling.
"How do I look?" Jungkook asks as he stared at Jimin. The older looked at him up and down, shrugging.
"You look fat in that jeans" Jimin says, making Jungkook let out an offended gasp.
"How dare you! You don't love me anymore! I thought this was a good shopping but you have been complaining the whole time, shouldn't have brought you then" Jungkook says as he angrily walked in back to the fitting room.

Jimin bit his lips, sticking his tongue out. Jungkook got out after a minute, putting back the jeans.
"Let's go" Jungkook says, he looks so upset. Jimin puts down the camera, making it look like he had turned it off.
"Baby-" Jimin is cut off as Jungkook scoffs.
"Talk to me when we get home, I don't wanna embarrass myself" Jungkook says as he they got out of the mall. They walked to the parking lot and Jimin was feeling so guilty by now.

He ran to the younger, back hugging him.
"I'm sorry, baby, it was just a prank!" He says, chuckling. Jungkook whined, pushing him.
"I didn't get to buy jeans" Jungkook whines, pushing him.
"Don't worry, I'll buy some tomorrow" Jimin says while Jungkook playfully glared at him.
"But am I really fat?" Jungkook asks, pouting.
"No, you're chubby and cute, I like that. And besides, maybe the reason your jeans ripped because of that bubbly ass and thick thighs of yours" Jimin says, winking. Jungkook scoffs, pushing his shoulder and got in the car.