Peeling skin prank

Jungkook covers his arm with the glue, making sure to make it thick. After putting glue on his arms and legs, he gets his makeup. He made the dry peeling off glue look like it was skin being removed. He also put a little bit of fake blood to make it more realistic. He then covers his lower part with a towel, making it look like he just got out of the shower. He put on a dress shirt for his upper torso, to show that he was already changing.

He counts to three before he shouted.
"HYUNG!!!" He screams, loud footsteps heard after.
"What happened ba-- oh my goodness" Jimin exclaimed as he saw Jungkook's state, backing away as little bit.
"What's happening to me!?" The younger asks, panicking as he tried taking the glue out.
"Gguk, don't, it's bleeding look" The older said as he points on the fake wound that was covered with a little bit of blood.

"What did you do?" Jimin asks, touching Jungkook's arm and grimacing as he saw the younger's pained face on the mirror.
"Sorry" He apologized, removing his hands after.
"What's the reason about this?" He asks again, looking at the mirror to see the younger trying to remove the quotation skin on his arm.
"Jungkook, stop, it will leave a scar" The older scolded, the younger only whining after. The younger just continued, making Jimin irritated and remove the younger's fingers from around the skin. As he did this, the younger accidentally pulled the skin, screaming and crying.

"Sorry, baby, I'm sorry" The older panics, getting a smaller towel and wrapping it around where the fake skin was peeled off. The younger continued to cry while he older tried to clam him down, saying sweet nothings.
"I'm sorry, I shouldn't of have done that" Jimin muttered to himself, mentally facepalming at his mistake. He removes the towel a little, trying to look at the peeled skin, seeing it red.

"Hyung, what if I told you this was a prank, will you get mad?" Jungkook asks, the older looking at him before removing the towel to only see the skin he's covering was only red.

"No, I'll just tease you because when you take that off, you will be crying"
"Oh man holy shit"