Getting my wisdom tooth out

Selena969049 requested this to be published 😘

Jungkook waved at the camera in front of him in the car. His cheeks was chubby, and his eyes looked like he was about to fall asleep.
"Hi guys, so today you could see Jungkook doesn't look good" Jimin says, looking at his boyfriend and chuckling.
"Well, his wisdom tooth would be removed today, and we're just waiting until it's his turn. The dentist gave him some medicine as he was whining because his tooth hurts so much awhile ago" The older says, his face being cupped by Jungkook.

"Hyungie looks like a mochi" The younger says, giggling as he pout.
"Ggukie looks ugly, Hyungie is handsome, Ggukie is jealous" Jungkook says, tears forming in his eyes as his pout got bigger. Jimin cups his face, earning a groan as he accidentally held onto his swollen cheeks.
"Bad Jiminie hyung, meanie" The younger says, slapping the older's hands. The older sighed, looking back at the camera.
"This is gonna be a long day"

"Woah! Two dentist will remove my tooth?!" Jungkook says a little too loud, making Jimin shush him.
"You're being too loud, baby" The older says, chuckling as he looked at the dentist.
"It's okay, some of my patients where more loud than him" The dentist says, chuckling.
"Are they as loud as me in b--" Jungkook tried saying when the older covered his mouth, cutting him off.
"in the beach, yeah, the beach, he likes to scream in the beach" Jimin says, blushing as he got embarrassed for his boyfriend. The dentist smirked, laughing.

They are now back in their car, the older driving as he focused on.
"Hyungie! My fingers is 14 in each hand" The younger whines, crying out his problem.
"Baby, it's only 5 in each hand" Jimin says, chuckling as he grabbed his right hand and started caressing it.
"Oh, okay" Jungkook says, sniffling as he looked back at the road.

(What will be your reaction if this really happened when Jungkook got his wisdom tooth out, like Jimin going with him?

I would squeal, and be like "Is Jikook happening?"

-Ggukie-nim out!💜)
[꾹이_토끼]