A day with little Koo

Preview

Preview...

"Daddy!"

"Baby! Why did you want me to wear this?"

"I wanna be your teacher!"

"Hi! Koo ish hewe! Daddy ish sweeping, let's pwank him" Jungkook says, giggling as he stood up. He sat down on the floor before letting out fake cries. Jimin hears the cries, immediately sitting up and looking around.
"Jungkook?" He says and then seeing the crying younger on the ground.
"Oh, baby, you're a little right now" Jimin says as he yawned and stood up from the bed, picking the younger up.
"Pwank you, daddy!" Jungkook says and Jimin smiled, chuckling.

"You naughty little baby" Jimin says, poking Jungkook's side, making him let out a laugh.
"Not 'here, Koo tickles" Jungkook says, pouting. Jimin chuckled, pinching his cheeks.
"And you seem to have the camera, what do you want to do?" Jimin asks as he grabbed the camera, he might break it if he suddenly drops it.
"I wan' vlog!" Jungkook says, playfully glaring.
"It seems that you have did the intro, okay, let's vlog, baby" Jimin says, chuckling.

"Brush, brush, brush, you teef" Jungkook sang, his head going side to side. Jimin chuckled, wrapping his arm around the little's waist as he too brushed his teeth. Jungkook spits out after finishing, gurgling water to remove the excess toothpaste. He clapped his hand as he sees that Jimin did it after him.
"Let's shower?" Jimin asks and Jungkook giggles, nodding.

"Eh?" Jungkook let out as he dropped the soap. He bends down to pick it up while Jimin chuckled, staring at the camera.
"Got it!" Jungkook exclaimed and showed the now deformed soap. Jimin chuckled, seeing it and grabbed it after cleaning.

"Daddy, it's not tasty" Jungkook says, staring at the food with a disgusted face.
"What is, baby?" Jimin asks as he stares at the food.
"This" Jungkook says and points his fork at the spinach. Little Jungkook is always picky unlike big Jungkook.
"Oh, okay, just leave it there and enjoy the food, okay?" Jimin says and Jungkook nods, his lips in a pout.

"Daddy!" Jungkook exclaimed, holding a uniform.
"Where did you get this?" Jimin asks, raising his brow.
"I don' know! I saw it on this black box you have in another woom!" Jungkook says and Jimin's eyes widened.
"Why were you there?" Jimin asks, smiling awkwardly.
"I don' know, I got cu-cuwios?" Jungkook says, giggling before he gave it to the older.
"Wear it!" Jungkook says, smiling widely.

"Baby! Why did you want me to wear this?" Jimin asks and saw Jungkook, in a uniform also but he have this small stick.
"I wanna be your teacher! Shit down! Teacher Koo will teach you alphabet!" Jungkook says, giggling. Jimin chuckled, sitting down and staring at his 'teacher'.
"Okay, teacher, start!" Jimin says, playing along. Jungkook starts, even though he's having a hard time pronouncing.

"Hey guys, after a long day of having Jungkook so energetic, look at what happened" Jimin whispers and showed Jungkook who slept on his chest, fast asleep.
"Let's remove his glasses" Jimin says and slightly removed the glasses away from Jungkook's face. The younger's face changed, like he didn't like that. But all he did was just scratch his face, which Jimin didn't let him, he might scratch a bit too much.

"Hope you enjoyed seeing my energetic baby, goodbye"