Passing out prank

"Hey guys! It's me Jungkookie!" Jungkook said, waving and smiling at the camera.
"So today is Christmas and I wanted to prank Jimin hyung with the passing out prank" He continued.
"So basically what I'm gonna do is I'm gonna tell him that I don't feel good and then pass out" He explains.

"Jimin Hyung is about to arrive and I have to get ready" Jungkook said to the camera before setting and hiding it somewhere. A knock on the door was heard and Jungkook prepared himself.

"Hi baby" Jimin says, putting the foods Jungkook asked for.
"Thank--Ahh~~" Jungkook says, cutting himself off by putting his hand on his head.
"What's the matter, princess?" Jimin asks, walking towards Jungkook and holding the boy's back.
"Nothing, 저는 잘 지내요(Jeoneun jal jinaeyo/Im fine)" Jungkook says before continuing to take out the food.

He was about to sit down when he clutched his head again. Jimin got more worried and assisted Jungkook to the couch.
"Are you sure you're really okay?" Jimin asks again, concerned about his boyfriend.
"I don't know, my head hurts so much" Jungkook said. Jimin checked his temperature but got confused on why he's not feeling well.

"You don't have any fever but why does your head hurts?" Jimin questions himself. Jungkook started fake crying which made Jimin panic.
"Shh...shh...Hyungie is here, don't cry" Jimin says, hugging Jungkook.

Jungkook stood up but fell down, luckily Jimin caught him before he hits his head.
"Baby! Wake up!" Jimin yells, Jungkook's head on his lap while he got his phone from the coffee table. He was about to call an ambulance when a hand stopped him.

He looked down and saw Jungkook giggling.
"Merry Christmas, Jiminie hyung" Jungkook says, hugging Jimin and kissing the latter's lips.
"I just pranked you, hyung" Jungkook said, laughing again.

"You got me worried, baby" Jimin says after seeing Jungkook get the camera.
"Just wanted to do the prank some fans suggested" Jungkook says and the two did their outro.