Not Answering His Calls And Coming Home Late

Preview

Preview...

"And you even thought about coming home, huh?"

"What? It's not like that I got home the next day"

"You could've at least told me you're going home late"

"Hi guys, so Jungkook's been calling me and I'm not answering it. I know, I know, it's bad, but y'all requested it" Jimin says, biting his bottom lip. He badly wanted to tell Jungkook that he's going home late, he knows how worried the younger could be. He stared at the time, thinking that it's the good time to go home.
"Okay, take a deep breath, Jimin" He says and did so, he drove back home after.

Jungkook looked out the window, seeing Jimin's car pull up. He sighed in relief, but also mad. The door opened after a few minutes and he's met with Jimin. He glared at the older, his arms crossed.
"Oh, Koo" Jimin says, smiling. He tried giving Jungkook a kiss, but the younger refused.
"And you even thought about coming home, huh?" Jungkook says, scoffing.
"What? It's not like I went home the next day" Jimin says, chuckling.
"You could've at least tell me you're going home, hyung, I was so worried" Jungkook says, sighing.

"Well, sorry then" Jimin says, even though he felt bad. He walked in, leaving Jungkook there.
"That's it? You know what, don't talk to me" Jungkook says about to walk away when Jimin ran to him and hugged him.
"I'm sorry, it's a prank" Jimin says, pouting as he rests his chin on Jungkook's shoulder.
"It's not a good one" Jungkook says, huffing.
"I promise I won't do it again" Jimin says and wrapped his pinky finger with Jungkook.

"But you ain't getting any cake tonight"