Proposing prank

(Requested by UnholyNamjesus❤)

Jungkook walks inside their house, noticing how quiet it is. He frowns, walking to the living room to see Jimin, who's taking a deep breath as he held onto something.
"H... Yung?" The younger says, startling the older. Jimin chuckles nervously, hiding the thing in his hand.
"What was that?" Jungkook asks, the older shakes his head and motions for the younger to move closer.

Jungkook sats down on the couch, still confused as his frown git deeper. Jimin also sat down beside him, grabbing the younger's hand and kissing it.
"Okay, just tell me what's happening, hyung" Jungkook says, getting impatient. Jimin smiles before he fished out the velvet box. This made the younger gasp, he knew that box, he always sees that in the drama he watched.

He stares at Jimin's eyes and back at the box, covering his mouth. The older smiled, caressing his cheeks before slowly opening the box. Jungkook bit his lips, before rolling his eyes as the box was fully opened.
"Ha! You have been pranked!" Jimin says, this made Jungkook upset. He removed the older's hold on his hand, standing up and stomping upstairs.

Jimin follows after him, he knew the younger was upset. So, he fished out another velvet box. He hugged the younger's waist, stopping him from going away.
"What?!" Jungkook says, voice shaky as he tried removing Jimin's hold on his waist.
"Turn back" The older said. The younger sighs, turning around to see the older on his knees with another velvet box.
"Oh, another prank, haha, I'm laugh--" Jungkook cuts himself off as he now saw a real ring.

He gasps, looking at Jimin who smiled widely.
"Will you marry me, baby?" The older asks.
"No"

(Jk~)
"Of course, pabo" Jungkook said, crouching down and kissing Jimin. The older laughs, hugging the younger's waist.