Disappearing ink prank

Preview

Preview...

"What the fuck! What's that?!"

"Ink"

"I won't go anymore!"

"Hey guys, what's up and we're back to me having my name in Jungkook's death note" Jimin says, laughing nervously.
"But for real, he does have one and I'm afraid he'll write my name there" Jimin says, scratching his nape.
"So, here we have a small of bottle of ink... Or more like, disappearing ink" Jimin says as he showed the small bottle. He winked, putting the camera down and opening the bottle, pouring it on a glass.

"Hyung! Are you ready?!" Jungkook yelled as he fixes his hair, staring at himself on the mirror.
"Yeah, wai-" Jimin cuts himself off, acting like he tripped and splashed the liquid on the glass he's holding. Jungkook gasps, eyes widened as he looked so shocked. He looked down at his shirt, looking at himself on the mirror, gasping again.

"What the fuck! What's that?!" Jungkook asks, trying to wipe the stain on his shirt.
"Ink" Jimin says, gulping.
"Why the fuck are you carrying around ink?! We're gonna be late!" Jungkook yelled, groaning.
"Okay, that's it" Jungkook says, glaring at Jimin and walked away.

"I won't go anymore!" Jungkook yelled and walked upstairs. Jimin stared at the camera, laughing silently before he grabbed it.

"Jungkook?" Jimin says as he knocked on Jungkook's door.
"What the fuck is it?" Jimin hears, biting his lips.
"About the ink" The older says, filming himself.
"Yeah, yeah, I can't remove it and my favorite shirt is ruined" Jungkook says.
"Oh, Uh.... It's disappearing ink" Jimin says, scratching his head. The door opened after a few seconds and Jimin is met with an angry Jungkook.
"So, are we still going?" Jimin asks and Jungkook rolled his eyes, nodding.