Crying with the door locked prank

Preview

Preview...

"Come on, baby, talk to me... "

"I wanna be alone! Leave me alone, Hyung!"

"Talk to me about your problems... I'll help you... "

"Hey guys! What's up! It's Jungkook, the Kook in Jikook" Jungkook says, laughing. He spins around before he fell on the bed, smiling.
"So today, I'm gonna be pranking Hyung! It's the 'Crying With The Door Locked' prank which was by the way, watched by the author awhile ago and decided to write it" Jungkook says, rolling his eyes.

(Don't involve me here!)

"By the way, I hope he won't get mad"

Jungkook sat down on the toilet, his phone on hand while the camera was hidden outside to film Jimin. Hearing the door open and close, he covered his mouth before he hits the door. He cries before hearing the door knob being turned.
"Kook? You okay?" He hears, it was Jimin, all worried.

Jimin got in, not seeing his boyfriend around. Frowning, he looks around before he hears a loud thud that came from the bathroom. Immediately walking to the door, he tried to open it but it was locked. He hears cries and it worried him.

"I'm okay! Leave me alone!" Jungkook says before going back to crying. Jimin rests his head on the door, sighing.
"Come on, baby" He says, still trying to open the door.
"I said leave me alone, Hyung! I wanna be alone for now!" Jungkook says, sniffling. Jimin shakes his head, even though there's no chance of Jungkook seeing it.
"No, I won't leave you alone if you don't open this door, Jeon Jungkook" Jimin says, he's still worried.

"I won't! Give me a reason on why I should open it?" Jungkook says, gulping.
"Because you can talk to me?" Jimin says, confused. Jungkook covered his mouth, holding back laughter.
"Come on, baby, talk to me..." Jimin says, sighing.
"I wanna be alone! Leave me alone, Hyung!" Jungkook says before going back to crying.
"Talk to me about your problems... I'll help you... " The older says, making Jungkook sigh.

He stood up, stopping the recording before he opened the door. He was met with Jimin's worried expression before he was pulled into a hug.
"Let go of me, hyung" Jungkook says, even though he likes it. Jimin hugged him tighter and the younger continued on acting on crying. He had his arms on the older's chest, while Jimin peppers his face with kisses.
"Stop!" Jungkook says before he burst into laughter.
"There's the camera!" He says, laughing and pointing at where the camera was hidden. Jimin ignored it and continued to pepper him with kisses.

"So, how do you feel about this prank?" Jungkook asks he filmed the both of them. Jimin shrugs but continued to kiss and hug him.

"So, that's it for the video everybody!"