My twin brother was my boyfriend's first love?!

(Requested by BornToStanBTS 👁👄👁✌)(Also, the chapters will not be related to each other)

Preview...

"Why are you glaring?"

"Nothing"

"Pfft"

"Hey guys! What's up! It's Jikook and we're back with another vlog!" Jungkook says, while Jimin nods, smiling as he held onto his boyfriend's hand. A head popped out of nowhere, and a second Jimin was seen.
"Oh! Hi everybody! It's Jimin!" The other Jimin says, glaring at the hands of the two. The so called Jimin, walked over in front of them, covering the camera with his back and sat in between the two.

Grabbing Jungkook's hand after removing the other Jimin's hold on it and smirking.
"This is mine" He says, kissing Jungkook's cheek.
"Hyung, don't need to be jealous" The younger says, laughing. They all laughed before staring at the camera.
"So, to not confuse y'all! This is Park Dimin, not someone who had a surgery to look like my boyfriend(*cough*Oli London*cough*), he's hyungie's twin" Jungkook says, laughing.

"Hi, everybody!" Dimin says, smiling as he waved.
"So, today! We would be going to the amusement park, and have fun with him" Jimin says, rolling his eyes. Dimin scoffs, shaking his head.

"Why are you glaring?" Dimin asks as he saw his brother glaring at him. He was just giving Jungkook some ice cream that he bought and he saw this.
"Nothing" Jimin says, scoffing. Jungkook sighs before saying it to the camera.
"Okay, everybody! I'm gonna make it clear now, if you have noticed the tension between them or too much jealousy is in the air...its because, Dimin was my first love, he was the bad boy and is popular. Then I met Jimin, he's a soft boy but he's dominant" Jungkook says, the two nodded still glaring at eachother.

"No glaring anymore, my feelings for Dimin is gone, hyung... Let's have this day as a fun day, no jealousy anymore, okay?" Jungkook says, shaking his head. The two nodded, smiling before they continued their day.