Destroying iPhone 11 prank

Preview

Preview...

"This shit is expensive!"

"What shit are you on?!"

"You're fucking out of your mind!"

"Hey guys, what's up! It's Jimin and we're back with another prank!" Jimin says before he pulled out a box of a phone. Not just a phone, an iPhone 11.
"Nah, just kidding, I ain't doing a giveaway, this is for a prank on Jungkook" Jimin says, winking.
"This is a fake phone" He says and grabbed the fake phone.

Jimin walked down the stairs, walking to the kitchen and seeing Jungkook who's eating cereal.
"Hi baby" He says and Jungkook smiled at him. Jungkook frowns as he sees Jimin grabbing his phone.
"What are you doing?" Jungkook asks and sees that Jimin had hid the phone behind him and showing it again. Jimin then grabbed the hammer on his back pocket.
"Yo-" Jungkook cuts himself off, jaw dropping as Jimin threw the phone on the ground.

"Hyung! What the fuck?!" Jungkook yelled, standing up from his seat. He screamed as Jimin hits the phone with the hammer.
"This shit so expensive!" Jungkook yelled.(insert Jungkook using a towel as a pillow but having an iPhone 11). Jimin just stayed quiet, looking at him.
"What shit are you on?!" Jungkook yelled, picking up the now destroyed phone.
"You're fucking out of your mind!" Jungkook yelled, throwing the phone down and stomping out of the kitchen. Jimin gulps, grabbing the camera and following Jungkook.

"Baby! Baby! I'm sorry! It's a prank! Here's your phone!" Jimin says and showed Jungkook the phone. Jungkook bit his lips, looking away.

"I hate you"

"Love you too"