I lost my memory prank

Requested by one of my Tokkis, MissHoneyTae

Jimin has pranked Jungkook twice now, and he wanted to get revenge. Since the older was out, he looks through the comments section to see a request. It was an 'I lost my memory prank' that MissHoneyTae requested. He smirked before he gets the camera.

After doing his intro, he gets his makeup and fake blood. He started making a wound that would look like he had hit his head. After doing that, he put the fake blood on. He smiled after finishing, going downstairs and setting the camera up.

He got a text from Jimin that he's almost there, so he rushed. He made sure that the camera is placed and turned on before laying on the ground near the coffee table. He also put a little fake blood on the corner of the coffee table to make it look like he hit his head there.

After that, he closed his eyes and acted like he fainted.

Jimin got home, opening the door with his duplicate keys. He removed his shoes, hanging his coat and hat on the rack. He walks to the living room, still not noticing Jungkook.
"Baby? Whe--" He cuts himself off as he saw the boy laying on the ground. He ran to him, turning him over to see his bleeding head.
"Baby, oh my God!" He shouted as he placed Jungkook softly on the ground and gets a towel.

He got back, putting the towel on the boy's bleeding head and put pressure on it to stop bleeding. Jungkook started to slowly wake up, seeing Jimin. He screams, pushing the older's hands away from his face.
"W-who are you!?" He stutters as he looks at the older with scared eyes.
"Baby, it's me, Jimin? Park Jimin, your boyfriend?" Jimin said as he pointed at himself.
"I don't remember having a boyfriend? I remember that I'm still 15 year old and my hyungs are waiting for me outside from school" Jungkook said as he look around.

"I'm still fifteen, how old are you?" The younger asks as the older looks at him with confusion.
"I'm 24" Jimin said, earning a gasp from the younger who looks at him shocked.
"This is illegal, I'm still a minor! How can I have a boyfriend older than me!?" Jungkook said as he stood up, failing as he got dizzy.
"You're 22 now, Jungkook, yes, I'm still older but not that older than you" The older deadpanned.
"Hyung?" He said as he held his head.
"Ba--" Jimin was cut off as Jungkook screamed.

"Stop it, it hurts! Make it stop!" As Jungkook screamed, the older was getting worried. He hugged the younger, hitting one of the ticklish parts of the younger. Jungkook giggles, earning the attention of Jimin.

"Pranked you!"
"What!? Aish, you made me panic and confused"
"Haha"