Pranking Jin Hyung! Happy Birthday!

(Requested by jungkookiescake 🤩)(I know, a bit late lol)

Preview...

"What the fuck?"

"Happy birthday, hyung!"

"I hate you guys, but I love you too!"

"Hey guys, welcome back! So, today is December 4, Jin hyung's birthday" Jimin says and showed his screen, which shows the date and time.
"We're gonna prank him, act like we're fighting right in front of him" Jungkook says, giggling.
"So, as we fight, I'll act like I fell into littlespace and let's see how he'll react" Jungkook says, winking.

"Yo, guys" Jin yelled as he got in the couple's house. But he was with someone, Hoseok.
"Oh, hi, hyungs" Jungkook says, waving.
"What you guys up to? Want me to cook something?" Jin says, smiling.
"Well, me and Jimin hyung are thinking on what to do right now. Like, what to decorate for your day" Jungkook says, winking. Jimin chuckled, wrapping his arm around the younger's shoulder.

"My goodness, Jungkook! That's not how you put it!" Jimin yelled as Jungkook acted like he made a mistake on putting a decoration. Hoseok and Jin stared, staying quiet.
"I am doing it right! It's you who doesn't!" Jungkook yelled back, putting down the decoration angrily.
"Oh, I hate your attitude" Jimin says, rolling his eyes.
"What the fuck?" Jin whispered to Hoseok who gulps.

"Goodness, that's why I'm always irritated with you!" Jungkook says, even though that's a lie, he loves Jimin.
"Well, I hate that you act like a child" The older says, making Jungkook gasp, tearing up.
"Y-you don't l-like Koo?" Jungkook says, acting like he had fell into littlespace.
"N-no, baby!" Jimin says as he walked to the younger.
"You went too far" Jin says, standing up and walking to them. He was about to pick up the little and that was until.

"Happy birthday, hyung!" The couple yelled, laughing as they high-fived each other. Jin looked at them, completely done.
"I hate you guys, but I love you too" Jin says, laughing.
"That got me so bad" Hoseok says, laughing.