CHAPTER 10

It was late at night and I thought maybe I shouldn't walk in Gangnam alone and I definitely didn't want to experience any other type of .. again ..you know what I mean. So I just went up with Taehyung's offer. I agreed with him, we got in his car. The car was beautiful . It was Hyundai Genesis GV 80 . I had some good knowledge about cars. I always find them a bit interesting.
Taehyung was the one driving.

"Where is your home?" He asked
I tell him the directions and he doesn't seem to get it. He was confused. So I just sent him my location through my phone. He checked the location and told that it would take only ten minutes to reach my home. Yeah I knew it would. I usually reach home in twenty minutes as I always walk to my home. He started driving and there was a different kind of silence inside the car. We didn't speak anything and I guess he was feeling awkward so he just put on the radio. He started humming to the song and I didn't know which song it was. I really was lagging behind my K-pop knowledge and now that I work with a K-pop group..I had to get in.

"you know this song right?!" Taehyung asks me in doubt.

" ahh no I don't. I say feeling a bit guilty.

" it's 'Just one day' by BTS . He tells me in a bit surprised manner. He told it was by BTS. Woah..it was by the band I was working with. I was feeling clueless to what to reply to him.

" it's fine if you don't know this song..but you definitely cannot go without liking it." He tells me.

" yeah..okay..I'll listen to the song." I tell.
The song was actually very good. It had that rap by yoongi sung smoothly, and jungkook's pretty voice and everyone's creativity. It was actually good. I liked it very much . It was my first Korean song , to which I knew the singers.
I still didn't get used to the fact that they were celebrities. I was able to see Taehyung looking at me when I was enjoying the music..I was just clapping lightly and doing an up-down movement with my head. I saw him from my side vision. He looked like he was smiling and was happy with my reaction.
" looks like you like the song?!" He asks me.
"yeah!! I like it." I wasn't paying attention to anything else and I was just listening to the song. Taehyung grabbed my phone from the case I had kept my phone and looked into it.

"Wait..don't look at my phone,there could be something personal." I say. He took the phone because there was a notification which I didn't notice.

I don't know what he looked into the phone..he looked a bit mood out about something. I grabbed my phone from his hand. I asked him what was the matter and he didn't even respond. I don't know what was up with him, but then he stopped giving me that look and had a neutral face.

"Nothing!" He replied.

"okay." I say.

We reached my home and I got my bag and phone. I got off the car when my dress got pulled behind. What!! Taehyung pulled me back?!

"What? Tae leave me." I say Looking away from him.

"what?" He asks me.

"leave me!! You have held my dress!" why the hell is he holding my dress from the back??
He suddenly burst into laughter. I didn't know for what was he laughing until I turned back and saw few threads of my dress were stuck near the seat belt.

" it's not me!" He told.
I was embarrassed again. I feel so stupid now. Why did I blame Taehyung right now ?! It was my fault. He was laughing at me.
I told him sorry.

"its fine." He tells me . He stopped laughing and told me good night.
He left for his home.
I went inside the home. Ava and Ella were still at the same position they were in before. I went inside my bedroom took off my clothes and got into the shower. The floral rush just burns my nostril a bit as I use my body wash. The water was warm and I felt everything was let down. I needed it. I got out of the shower and just put on my bunny PJ's.
I saw a box wrapped with a gift wrap. There was my name written on it. Ava and Ella would have received this box from my name and they just kept it near my table. I opened the box eagerly. Who could have sent me this box? . I see a beautiful violet dress which had a beautiful floral design. It was knee short, It was beautiful though. The collar wasn't very deep. It could easily cover more than half off my my body. There was a card inside .
It read.
"from Yoongi.:)"
I had totally forgotten about the date I was going to go with yoongi. I opened my phone and saw a message from yoongi asking if I got the dress or not. I didn't get any other message or notification pop up except Yoongi's message. I messaged him saying that I got it. I didn't ask why did he had to pick a dress for me. It looked a lot romantic type of dress, actually, I could wear it even for a party. He sent me a smiling face emoji.
------------------------------------------------------

~messages~

Yoongi-" don't worry about where to go for the date. I have planned it and its a small surprise. My driver will be there at 6pm tomorrow evening and he will pick you up and drop you at the spot.."

Me- "yeah okay. ":)

Yoongi-"good night" ;)

Me- "Good night"
-

-----------------------------------------------------

I was tired and I had to go for a date with yoongi tomorrow. I do my everyday skin care routine and I was lazy to make myself dinner as it was already very late. It was 12:30 am . I sleep off as soon as I checked the time . I was too tired to do any other thing .

TAEHYUNG'S POV

Hannah is kind of a funny girl. I met her for the first time when we dashed in the lobby and the whole crowd was looking at us. Even though I didn't like her when I met her for the first time we met , I think that she is fine. Her first day of work was also made a bit difficult by me. She was short ,when it was my turn for her to do makeup on..I stood up. I just wanted to take revenge. Like come on..the whole Korea knows who BTS are and this random girl walks into me and then yells at me for something I didn't do? She was the one who should have been vigilant. Well, I won't blame it all on her, I could be vigilant too.
The time when I saw her doing my makeup was when I realised how she looks like. I never really noticed her from the time she came into the Big Hit Entertainment office. She had those small-big eyes with thin lashes..not like lara who wears heavy makeup and fake lashes.
I don't have many words to describe her..except the word 'unique'. Maybe that's because she wasn't Korean and looked different?
I didn't save Hannah from that man thinking that she was 'Hannah'..I just thought that she is a human and she is a girl. Girls mustn't be treated like that. I swear to god I would have killed that man right there if it was leagal ..and if other people wouldn't have stopped me .
Somewhere when we were talking in the recording room..I could connect to her..even though it was about her parents and it was about my sister..we could just connect..we didn't speak much. Just a lot of assumptions in my mind added to my thoughts about her. I don't know why everyone in the band supported Yoongi for asking her out on a date..it was kind of weird. It wasn't even a week since she started spending time with us. I guess Hannah would reject the date idea. I don't know what happened after everyone were cheering and pushed Yoongi towards her to ask her out. I left the place , I just didn't feel comfortable.