CHAPTER 18

JIMIN'S POV
"Jiminshi what did Taehyung tell?"

"He told that he will be back in few days.."

"He can't be gone too long..it's been 4 days now.."

"Yes I know Jungkook.. it's just that he is taking care of his grandmother..she is in a better condition now..don't worry he'll be back"

"Okay.."

Taehyung literally lied to everyone about him going to his grandmothers home to care of her,while he is with Hannah. He has strictly told me not to tell it to anyone. Hannah has also been missing from 3 days. We couldn't even do any interviews or our performances ..our schedule was just delaying. Only if Bang PD came to know about the truth I don't know how would he react..I think he would be disappointed. I just spoke to Taehyung ..he told me briefly about how Hannah and him went on somewhere to hide..he is just helping her to stay away from the cops.

The police came here too. They came to know that Hannah works here in Big Hit Entertainment..obviously the police didn't enter the building directly...they disguised themselves to enter the building otherwise it would be a big chaos.
The police had talked to Bang PD about Hannah and I realised it just now..I wonder what has happened..Hannah seems like a nice girl who can't indulge in any illegal issues..but I don't know..I'm not going to judge her.

"Why hasn't Hannah come here too?! She is on holiday too Lara?! " Yoongi asked.

"Yes, she is..she didn't pick up my calls at all..the line wasn't even reaching wherever she was..don't know where did she go? This irresponsibility won't be accepted at all ..she has just started working ." Lara replied.

Suga didn't reply to her statements. I should just take care to keep this to myself.
" Hey chill..she will be back soon..mistakes happen." Jin replied to Lara.
Everyone around me is just looking into their phones..RM is just looking at Weverse posts, Jin is eating chocolate, Jungkook and everyone are just looking at their phones...what Taehyung did was a bit brave of him to do..he can get caught anytime..the Paparazzi is everywhere..I'm worried for him as well as Hannah.
________________________________
HANNAH'S POV
"You can't just go lock yourself in the room Hannah! Come out."

Taehyung roared out so that I can hear him.I didn't respond to him..like how dare he! He literally pointed out on my fear! I never did that to anyone..is it the world who is so much insensitive or me who is too much sensitive..I can't understand that at all! Instead of apologising he is telling me to stop crying and to come out. I have stopped crying now..I can't loose any more self respect for myself..I have already embarrassed myself in front of him..I will definitely care about it since I'm no one to him..I can never be in this state of vulnerability in front of anyone who is not close to me at all...he doesn't even know me well!! He doesn't even have the right to judge me on my personal level..he doesn't know me..god nor do I know him.

"Okay..do whatever you want to do ...I have already told sorry to you and if you don't listen to me even after that..I can't help it...
And listen..I'll be making tasty dinner for myself...it's totally up to you if you want to eat dinner or not."

Did he just try to call me out of the room bribing me for tasty food?! I mean ..I'm not a kid who will fall into this trap and go out directly when I hear something i cherish or like. I remember how my sister used to tell me to eat all the veggies in my plate..telling me that later she will get me loads of chocolates and never got me more than two chocolates a week. I just rolled my eyes back on him..I know he can't see me rolling my eyes..but then too..it's human expressions.

"I'm not going to fall in your trap..go away" I yell.

"Ohh okay, whatever."

He left as soon as he just gave a statement of making dinner and it will be my choice if I want to go out. He wants to show that his tactics would work on me..? Not at all, I'll not go out. I looked out of the window and decided to lay on my bed.