CHAPTER 12

I got into a car to which I was directed towards. It was a bit scary to see two strong men in all suit and tie..I guess they were body guards. We drove for 30 minutes and reached a hotel. It was huge. I have never really been to any Huge and popular Hotels before, I never really had the chance or power. The body guards directed me to the roof top and left me alone there. It was kinda dark I couldn't see anything..I walked towards the open terrace through which there was some light..and suddenly from nowhere the music starts playing..the song was familiar..ahh it was ' Just One Day' by BTS and Yoongi appeared on my left and started singing along to the song! Yoongi was looking so classy. He wore a white suit which had some shiny stones on it
The suit was designed so good and Yoongi wearing it,was just an amazing combination. Did he just add to the style or did the suit add to Yoongi's style?! I don't know.. it might be both the ways.
He held my hand and signalled me to dance with him. Not a romantic dance just small movements and a lot of singing. This song was introduced to me by Tae. I remeber the way he looked at me when I was enjoying the song. He looked happy...and..just so..cute?!

"Hannah!! You are looking fantastic in this dress! Aren't you?! Suga compliments me.

"Yeah, I definitely am!"

The song ended in few minutes and he took me to a table near by. It was a candle light dinner. Woah! A candle light dinner..I felt so good to be able to have a candle light dinner with Yoongi but for some reason I thought that it was not needed..I mean this luxurious dinner for me? What have I done ?
Yoongi pulled the seat for me. When we approached the table..I couldn't hold it..I had to laught out.

" Woah!! Haha what are you doing Yoongi?!

"Just pulling a seat for you!"

"Oh okay thanks!!"

It might have been my excitement for this person to act way too gently towards me. It was kind of funny..I have seen this happen in many soaps and movies but never experienced it.

He took out a bottle of Champagne and poured it in a glass for me. We cheered and started drinking it. We both were quite for an instance..and we bursted into laughter after looking at eachother for no reason.

"Okay, so how was your weekend?!" Yoongi asked me.

"Till now it's going good!" I tell him.
"How's your weekend going on?" I ask him.

He scrunched his nose looking like a cute kitty cat..with that cute little face and told "it was kind of boring until you came!"

I giggled...wasn't he flirting or something?!
"You look great today .."I compliment him and he thanked me for that.
He asked me about how I got the job in Big Hit entertainment as a makeup artist..and I told him about my college, where I studied and about my achievements I have gotten in the field I'm into today.

"Impressive!" Yoongi tells me.

"I know about you too!! How you got into rapping and singing and how you got into Big Hit entertainment." I tell him.

"Ohh really?!"

"Yeah..I'm happy that you succeeded even after your parents couldn't support you.."

"Yeah!!" Yoongi smiled

"You are an inspiration to the youths out there..there are so many people who want to become an artist instead of just a doctor or engineer you know?!" I say .

"Yes ..my parents always wanted me to focus on studies and never believed that singing and any other field of art could be a career which could give us a secure job if your good at it."

"Yeah!!" I was felt happy for Yoongi..his parents never supported him but still he made it and here I was with none of my parental support..I became a makeup artist..I'm proud of myself." We both had faced difficulties regarding parents..but in different way. My parents were never really there for me nor were Yoongi's..but at the end of the day atleast his parents have realised that what Yoongi is doing is right..where I don't know if my parents even know about me..