CHAPTER 7

"Get in the vehicle!" Quick." The driver of the van told me. We had more one hour before the shoot. We were supposed to be there soon. I apologized for that. Well, he shouldn't have been rude to me.... Okay. I agree that it was my fault. Not another drama please!!.

We get inside the van, me and Lara sit beside each other. Ugh! Why am I sitting beside her?! I had to since there was no choice left. Boys act so casual as if they were all brothers and didn't care if someone looks at them with a weird look, because they have an enormous fandom that supports them a lot. Jin makes fun of Jimin's height XD! Everybody was laughing, including Jimin. They're such fun people that they make fun of themselves, it's just like regular people do. I don't know why I always think that celebrities are always classy, but they feel so homely here around the boys themselves. 

"You got some water?" Yoongi asked me. He knew that I had a water bottle with me, so I just gave it to him. They've got a refrigerator in the van itself, he could have taken it from there. But it's good, I don't mind giving him a bit of water.

"Thank you!" said Yoongi with the same kitty, innocent and magnetic eyes.

"anytime!!". He keeps the bottle with himself .  We reach the studio  within 20-30 minutes of time. The boys put on the glasses and got out of the van, just to remain anonymous between people as they entered the studio. It looked like the props didn't  work though. Their fans ran back and forth to them out of the blue! Their body guards who were coming in another van behind us set up bars between the fans and the boys and escorted them towards the entrance of the studio. Woah! Never seen this fandom! That too BTS's. Me and Lara went behind the boys, and into the studio. There were different galleries of rooms inside the studio. The boys headed for the luminous and colourful room! It was made  so beautiful and magnificent just for BTS to perform!

"BTS! We love you so much!! 'saranghe!! Borahe!"(I love you!! I purple you!)
  Few fans get inside the studio. The boys gently bow towards them and say thanks. The fans even offered them little things like floral bouquets and sweets.
The director comes out from his cabin and hugs RM.

" Hello! Nice to meet  you all! I'm the director Ji-Hoon. Now, let's start with the peformance, and I think you have a talk to attend at the radio station after this performance! Am I right?!"
He asks.

"Yeah." answers RM.

"You don't have to worry about going to the Radio station!! We got the radio station here in this studio itself for you!!" Mr. Ji-Hoon tells them.

"Oh!  Thank you so much!" RM replies. I look towards the boys and the boys are laughing at J-Hope and he looks a bit disappointed..

Jungkook -  Hah! It would have been nice if we could have gone to the radio station !! Right J-Hope?!!.

Jin-  hahaha!! Definitely  why not!! He might have had another shot at meeting Maddie! She was so kind to you! Right J-Hope?!

J-Hope -  you guys!! Now I doubt if your my friends or enemies!!

Okay, I got a hunch that someone was interested in a girl named Maddie who works on the radio station.. and we know who this 'someone' is! It's J-Hope!! I think I shouldn't  take these jokes seriously..they all are just having fun. Even I used to tease Zoey with a boy in our college, and she always blushed like a dumb teenager , well , at that time we were teenagers. I miss Zoey though.

All the boys line up and me and Lara touch up their makeup for the last time. They were ready for the shoot. Their dance doesn't have too much  of complicated steps, but its energetic. I swear I have never seen someone do these non complicated steps with so much energy. They are my first and I Like it. That doesn't mean I could dance like them. I suck at dancing.
The colourfull light , the crackers , the music , the decorations and cameras  just makes it look so much more exotic. I mean ! I have never been in a filming studio before. I find myself humming to their song as they were performing. I was standing at the back side corner and it was a bit dark out there. A man who had this red beared came up to me and he is certainly not Korean . He stood beside me and was looking at their performance.