CHAPTER 34

HANNAH' POV.

The lights were off except the lamp near my bed. Taehyung swirled to my left and and got down and slipped under the bed in no time, he looked like professional escaper from a classic movie doing it. I got up and sat straight, It wouldn't have been Ava and Ella, they did text me back saying that they would be out for tonight, now I was scared what if it was a robber?

The door opened and I was left to my surprise. The girl I knew, with dark hair and red streaks, with her usual RNB styled shorts entered the room with a big suitcase down her hand almost struggling to get it to balance. I was aghast for a moment and took some time to process what was she doing here!

"SURPRISE!" Zoey screamed.

"Zoey?! What are you doing here?!" I asked with the most dubious mind.

"Yes, I'm here for my Internship as a makeup artist too!" She replied.

"Wait what?! You never told me about anything?!" I told her.

"Yeah?! It was a surprise for you! And don't worry, I know Ava and Ella already...and yes I'll be living with you!"

"Oh wow! Okay? For how long?!" I asked.

" I guess for a month, but then I'm thinking to stay here and work too!" Zoey replied. I don't know what was happening here, Taehyung was under the bed hiding from her, I haven't even told her about Taehyung, I haven't told anybody and here she comes suddenly to South Korea to give a big surprise. I don't know if I was happy right now with her arrival here. I had just started spending time here with Tae.

"So this is your room?! It's pretty!" She told.

"Yeah, but there is another room too, it's used for keeping our other things there, if you want we both can clear that up and make you space for you to sleep!" I told.

"Wait, can't I sleep here?!" She asked. I would like her to sleep here with me obviously but.. I don't know, maybe I have gotten used to the privacy here now, I used to live with 5 other girls in the hostel back in India.

"Hazel also knew this and she sent us some sweets for us so we can celebrate Diwali!! It's coming in more one month! till then we can preserve it."

"Ohh wow, yeah..thankyou." I hugged her. I did miss her, I was happy now, the nostalgia of hugging her , going to parties, hanging out in the beach just ran into my mind and I again felt young , the old Hannah back in India.

"Okay let me use the washroom now." She told. She let go off me and walked towards the washroom. I looked back towards the bed. And Taehyung climbed up back onto the bed.

"Who is she?!" He asked while he was sweating.

"She is my best friend Zoey...I guess you have heard our conversation now?"

"Yeah, but what a bad timing, I guess I should leave now." He told me in a worried expression. I didn't want him to go,this was probably going to be the first night where I was going to stay with him and just know more about him. These are the times when I hate some people, but I can't. She is my best friend, I missed her too.

"No, wait. I'll make her space in the next room." I replied.

"Your gonna tell her about me now? It's okay, I'll leave for now, let her be with you tonight." He replied.

"But-" he cut off my words, he walked close to me. Saying " it's okay. Remeber, your in my heart." He told with the cutesy look in his eyes. He was really concerned about me. I fell more for him now. He looked at me in the eyes and then bent down to take his shirt up from the floor. He wore it back and got Jimin's car keys from the table. I was just standing there like a doll. He came back to me and kissed on my forehead softly.