CHAPTER 2

"Haa..it's morning and I have a
6 hours and 30 minutes flight to South Korea! now let's get ready". I say to myself with a positive attitude.

Excitation is overflowing my body! I have been in flights like 3 times?! And all were for my relatives wedding! Wow.
More than getting excited to go on a plane, I am even more excited to go to South Korea! A foreign country where I know no one, Except for Mr. Kim Jay who will guide me to my house.
I am sharing this house with 2 other girls..and I don't know who they are! And I just hope it's not like my hostel.

Definitely! Why would it be like my hostel? I have seen pictures of the house where I'm going to live for I don't know for more how much time.

I go to the bathroom and take a shower, I use my usual floral flavored shampoo to wash my hair..I love it..it's my all time favourite and then, I come out of shower wear my brand new t-shirt with a dark blue jeans..I love dark blue..just anything dark blue and I love it.

I get ready and check if I have forgotten to take anything with me...my phone , charger, bags, books, and everything..yes..I haven't forgotten anything.
I didn't have breakfast in my hostel as it was way too early..
I waved a last good bye to everyone in my hostel..you should have seen the faces of the three bitches XD ..they were so freaking jealous of me just because I'm moving out of here forever now and I am so happy that I wouldn't have to see their faces ever again.
"Okay..time for me to go, bye" I say happily.
"Byee!!we will miss you so much" the lunch lady says in a bit happy-sad tone.
The three bitches came out to me and told me bye, I don't know if they were sad or tensed..I just know something was wrong with them.

Zoey came with me to the airport to leave me there. We reached the Airport before 2 hours of my flight.

I go and do all the things needed like passport checking , security, immigration and I see a Lounge where I go to have my breakfast..
My stomach was already roaring while I was in immigration. I go there get few things from the buffet and put them on my plate .They even had lasagna!? Ew. I don't like it at all.. when I was small I had gone to this party where I ate lasagna and threw up right in front of everyone , it was embarrassing. I don't know how people like it.

After I had my breakfast I sat there alone with my phone and my thoughts with no one to talk to..
" Wow, I'm finally only one step away from reaching South Korea and live my dream life of being the best makeup artist globally.
Haa, I just wish I could see Hazel for the last time in India, she told she will be busy with some work.. I could facetime her !"

I face timed her and she attended the call in a fraction of second ,she was in her sports wear, I guess she was excersizing.

"Hey!! What are you doing ? " I asked .

"Nothing much just excersizing.."
She says with a guilty expression.

"Wow. You told you were going to be busy and you wouldn't be able to come and meet me at the airport! and here you are just excersizing..!! You know I'm leaving for South Korea right?!

"Yes! I know that..I'm sorry..I couldn't come with you to the airport to leave you.."

"It's fine" I say sarcastically.

It's definitely not fine! I am going to South Korea without meeting my sister face to face , Who does that?!

Me.

"Hey you know what , I just wish mom and dad could see you growing up and becoming a professional makeup artist , and go to South Korea ..They really wanted you to achieve big things in life.." my sister says to me..emotionally.

"Yeah..what could we do?! Life just got them to their destiny!" I said angrily!!

"C'mon!! It's not their destiny!!
Don't worry , they will be back home in more few years! fine, have safe and happy journey!!love you Hannah."

"Love you too Hazel!"

We cut the call in a happy and emotional feeling ending the conversation with a good phrase atleast..wishing me good luck , was better than talking about my parents.

"Calling for Ms. Hannah..
Asiana airlines will be leaving in more 5 minutes".I hear the flight attendant announcing!!

Ohh noo I was late, the flight was gonna leave in 5 minutes , I rushed to the flight and apologised to the flight air hostess
And got onto my seat with a relief..
I definitely didn't want to leave this flight.

My seat was next to a creepy looking guy. He had this long beard on his face.. he was wearing formal clothes, and maybe that's the reason why he was kinda...creepy?
Well I'm not scared of anyone. He just looked creepy. You know I'm a strong girl who can kick anyone's crotch if needed.

"Hello , I'm Hannah!" I say just to not make the situations awkward..
I shoud have known better than. that, I was better off without telling my name to him.

"Hi I'm Mr. Jackson. Nice to meet you."

"Nice to mee to you too sir." I say ..
And there is a sudden pause ,and an awkward tension between us .

He started the conversation asking If I know Korean.

And then it striked me mind..i didn't think about it at all!! I had to know Korean!! I was so not ready to face people without knowing korean..

"Oh!! No. I do not know Korean." I say .

"Hmm , I am seeing that you are very tensed that you do not know Korean..
You can join my classes in Seoul!! I'm a teacher there,who teaches 'Hanguk-mal' (korean language)

" I would love to , thankyou."

I don't even know what does 'Hanguk-mal' means! I don't know how I'm gonna survive.

And there the flight took off with my journey to South Korea starting there and to experience new and good things in life.

After 1 hour of flying , there was a sudden turbulence , which scared the eff out of me. Oh god! Its just the Beginning !!

*Hey guyss!! Please vote for my story if you liked it! Please 🥺. More Interesting and 😏😍 chapters coming soon!! Please comment down below about how it is?! And please tell what new things I could add to make it more interesting for you guys.