CHAPTER 30

YOONGI'S POV.

Taehyung did these things to her. I wonder when did this happen but I should be less bothered about it now. I can't believe so many things are happening between Hannah and Taehyung. I wonder from when. I wouldn't want to see Hannah upset over something. I remember the night we went on a date she wore that violet satin floral dress I had gifted her. Her hair open and slightly wavy. Her fragrance coming towards me was just more appealing. We ate Indian food and danced a bit and talked a lot. We even went to the beach..that's when Taehyung arrived and made me and Hannah go on our own ways. I don't know if that was intentional. I like her. The aura she has just attracts me to her. She was perfect in everything, her job, and most importantly lifting up the atmosphere.

I know sometimes people tell that I have a cold heart but no, it's not like that at all. I felt like she lifted me up from a dark cave everytime I talked to her and just everytime I held her hand. Her personality, the passion she has towards her work..I haven't seen anyone like her. Her beauty was more than just her looks.

I love my brothers. They are more closer to me than my family. Me being one of the the eldest had to take care of them. I'm guessing the boys have already forgotten that I went on a date with her...well, the boys were the one to push me and encourage me to go and ask her out. How dare Taehyung and Jimin told me nothing about the happenings. I don't know where and when did these things happen and I do want to know. I felt a deep pain in my heart which I wouldn't show it out to anyone for sure. I always wait for Hannah till she gets free from her job and situations went crossing us. I take my best to be more close to her...with that I was caught with my own work on music too. I wish I had spent more time with her.

"Yoongi hyung, let's go." Jimin called out. We were done with our work today.

"Where?" I asked.

"To K-NATION.. we can meet our friends and Taehyung wants to go there." He replied. It's been long since we met 'Supreme7' members. I didn't have any other work too, so I decided to go with them.

"What about Namjoon, jin and J-Hope?" I asked.

"They already went for home."

HANNAH'S POV

Jimin, Yoongi, and Taehyung all walked in with heads up smiling at everyone. People even started to take their pictures. The Supreme7 group were surprised to see BTS here, they got up and jogged over to them and gave them a group hug. It was cute to look at them this way..I wondered what they were doing here. Jimin looked at me and waved towards me. I waved my hand back to him, Jimin came and stood next to me after he was done with greeting everyone in this room.

"Hey, what are you guys doing here?!" I asked him.

"We just came here to meet our friends Supreme7!..any problem?" He asked while smirking.

"No,I don't have any problem..I asked because you guys had to record songs right?" I replied back. I looked back at the group and Taehyung and Yoongi were talking something secretly among themselves.

"Yes, but then we wanted to meet our friends and importantly...see you too." He smiled.
I was puzzled for a moment about why would they come to see me..Jimin might be just telling it to make me feel given importance too.
I smiled at him and he turned back around to go to his friends and talk to them. Jimin and Yoongi might have come here to meet their friends and me too, but not Taehyung for sure. He doesn't care about me anymore..wait..when did he even care about me, just that he came and saved me from those creepy men in the hotel and escaped me from here from the police since parents had done something. I was really confused over what does Taehyung want? I turned back around towards the Hollywood mirrors to set up the makeup tools in their place and to complete other members makeup too. Those boys were laughing and talking to eachother, looked like they were pretty close. Yoongi looked at me and smiled. I smiled back at him telling him a hello.