CHAPTER 27

HANNAH'S POV

I looked into the picture even closely. I saw that, my hair was open and my face wasn't really visible. Even though it wasn't much visible..it was a 'girl' with Taehyung and it can be very dangerous for him. I knew for a fact that it was surely me. I was starting to panic when Ava looked at me and called me out.
"Hey Hannah! Get ready to meet new people in South Korea!! I can't wait for you to meet new people and be friends with them!"

"Yeah..I am excited." More than being excited to meet new people there, all my concerns and thoughts were towards the photo which I don't know who sent. I wondered if this person knows me already, because I haven't given my number to anyone except Yebin, Ava, Ella, Lara and Bang PD ...I don't think they would do it, I have saved their phone numbers already. I looked at Ava and Ella how happy and excited they looked, if I were to confront my problems to them I would be the one to destroy the whole mood. I didn't want to tell it to them. I just didn't want to think a lot about it right now..
I should be focusing on what is happening here. I put my phone back inside my bag to forget about it..But the thought of who would it be and why would this person send a photo of me and Taehyung from an unknown number was disturbing me. I wasn't even going to office today. BTS has an interview in the radio station.

As I was in my thoughts, we reached the arcade in no time. It was 11 AM in the morning and it was sunny that day. As we got off the car I was revealed to this big five start hotel near the arcade. The building was tall with atleast of twenty floors and an arcade near this buliding looked sort of weird. I mean, the vibes of the two buildings were totally different...the five star hotel looked so professional and elegant and here the arcade looked really funky and dark. Ava took my hand and we walked into the arcade. We walked in with a pass, since only people with memeber ship could enter in. I don't know what did Ella do to get me in there since I wasn't a member at all. It was pitch dark as we entered. I was revealed to this big restaurant in front of me, for a moment I was confused if we were into an arcade or restaurant. People eating ,laughing , enjoying. I realised that this arcade was very huge to fit in a very big arcade with a very big restaurant of its own. We had to have our brunch so, Ava caught a table for us. We ordered our food and started eat the food.

"Where are these people?!" Ava asked Ella.
"I do not know...let me call them." Ella replied.
I looked around the room and sensed that it had an old vintage bar look to it. It was a themed arcade plus restaurant ,the food arrived and we started to eat. Two people walked upto us and said a big 'Hi' to everyone on the table. I looked upto them from my plate. I couldn't believe if it was a coincidence or just fate that EunSang had to be here with one of his friends. I was amazed at the fact that we had met eachother so many times now. EunSang looked at me and greeted me  with a hello and a smile on his face.

"Hey! How come do we meet multiple times?!" I asked him.
"Destiny?!" He laughed.
I laughed with him too, because he just called himself my destiny. I know for sure that it was a joke to be laughed off.

I looked at Ava and Ella they looked at me and EunSang with a confused expression and asked me if I knew EunSang already, and I told them yes and that we worked with BTS for their photoshoot.
Ava left a sigh towards me and told that I didn't meet anyone new here except for EunSang's friend here. He shook his hand with me and introduced himself as Eric. Both of them ordered their food and finished eating it. We were all done with our brunch, I didn't talk much while all were eating and talking about their daily lives. I came to know that Ava and Ella met EunSang in their college. I still didn't come to know a lot about him yet. We got off our table and walked towards the real part of the arcade, there were so many games like pac-man , street fighter II, space invaders all these were the old school games which I have never played in my life. We all played there and it was fun. EunSang and Ava played games and laughed while talking. I wasn't speaking at all. I don't know if I wasn't in a mood to play or do anything right now. I went and sat on one of the table in the corner of the  arcade since I wasn't in a mood to play right now.