CHAPTER 21

HANNAH'S POV

We were driving at the speed of 100km/hr and it was raining but not too heavily it had almost stopped raining. I was praying that the car and us shouldn't get into any misfortune. It's not safe to drive at such high speeds when it's raining and cold and especially when it's pitch dark.
I was all soaked..I felt cold, too cold. I just kept hugging myself and rubbing my palms together.
Taehyung was driving the car, he looked cold too but not as cold as me. He had dried his face and his shirt was half wet and dry.

"Are you cold?" Tae asked.

"Yeah...I am." I say half shivering.

"God..now your shivering!"he looked at me with a worried expression.

" Yes." I replied.
After 10 minutes of driving the rain stopped, and Tae turned into the woods. I was again in suspicion about what was he upto.

"Why are you going into the woods again?!" I asked

He stopped the car, got out and pulled a dry white baggy t-shirt from his small backpack which he had kept in the backseat. I knew what was he going to do, he was definitely going to change so I quickly took out my phone and started to check my mails..I looked up and had a sneek-peek of what was he doing, he removed his wet shirt in front of me and wore the dry one. I just hoped Tae didn't catch me getting a glance of him. I mean..I was asking him what was he upto and he didn't answer and just kept on walking. He changed his shirt and sat inside the car, he switched on the lights and looked at me.

"I think you should change too!" He told.

"What?!" I asked, even though I knew what was he asking me to do..like how crazy can he be? He was asking me to change ?! Where would I change?! Infront of him?! In this car? Or out in the jungle?!

"I told, you should change Into some warmer clothes."

"Wh- what? How will I do that?! You want me to change here?! I would if there was any bathroom nearby..but not here!!"

"Hey, you need to calm down..don't take me wrong. You were shivering and I was feeling cold too.. I thought it would be best if we had changed our clothes..if not the bottoms atleast the tops." I know Taehyung had no bad intention at all, he just wanted to get warmed up but, he should know that I can't do this, it's not appropriate at the same time not too safe.

"No, I can't..I won't, You are here! How can I do that?!" I say being vexed.

"Listen, I don't want you to get cold. I'll get out of the car, you can go to the backseat... change and we can continue to drive..or maybe this is the place where we are going to sleep tonight..I can't drive anymore I won't look towards you, unlike you." He smirked.

I looked down at my hands in embarassment when he said 'unlike you' he definitely caught me looking at him. I was kind of convinced after he told me to change when he will be out of the car and he won't look at me. It's still not safe but now, I had to change because it was getting colder.

"Okay..I'll change."
Taehyung looked at me once and got out of the car and was looking away. I quickly jumped at the back seat and got my black sweat shirt from my backpack, switched off the lights to be extra careful.

"Done?!" He asked.

"No not yet!" I was struggling to get my wet t-shirt off of me. When I finally got it out I put on my black sweat shirt which said 'definitely your girl' in white.
I quickly put the wet shirt into my back pack with my dry clothes itself. Well, there wasn't any other place I could keep it.

"Yeah!!now I'm done." My hair was also getting dried up now..Taehyung had opened my hair..so it got dry. He stepped into the car looking at me from the window once just to make sure I was done with everything and then entered the car.