CHAPTER 17

"Wow! Is this your room?!" I asked.

"Of course it is mine!"
It was bright!! There were these beautiful little chandlier hanging on the top of the roof and emitted bright white light. It was really pretty..he had the curtains in white and bed in white.. everything was white except a single  wardrobe .. It was grey.

"Why do you have that wardrobe in grey colour?!"  I asked.

" It's a special wardrobe...it's not mine though..

"Huh?! Not yours?! How is it not yours?! I mean..it's in your room!"

"Yeah...I haven't opened that wardrobe..it's for someone special.."

"Ohh okay." I didnt think  anymore over why was that wardrobe grey in colour since I came to know it's someone's special..I just prefer to stay a bit out of the personal matters of others..I didn't want to know who that special person was..but at the same time...I was curious..I don't know why.

"Who is that special person?!"

"It's a secret!!"

"Ohh why is it a secret?! I'm damn sure you are hiding something in there.. aren't you?!"

"Obviously I am..and remeber secrets are meant to be secrets not be revealed.."

"Pff whatever... Is this all you wanted to show me?!"

"Yes."he replied.

I was looking around his room thinking about how luxurious it was. I looked towards the right side of the room and I saw a big gold plated Glass box which had this most expensive outfit!! It was Gucci.

"Woahh okay...why do you have a dress.. in a box there?!"

"Ahah...let's go now" he tells.

"I can see that!! It looks really pretty though...but if I'm not wrong this dress is for a girl. Right?!"

"Uhm- yes it is Now let's go."

"Wait..do you wear this?! Oh my god!!" I made a joke.

"Definitely I don't wear it. What non sense. Now let's go."

"Haha..I know, was just kidding."
I laugh.

"It's lame really."

I don't reply to his comment.
He is the one who doesn't understand humour and is rude.

"Why do you have it in a box then!! Hahaha that's funny okay?!" I ask.

I was a bit in thought about why would he have this dress.. I mean.. I don't know if it was for his life partner, friend, mom or sister..I'm really not getting the point over why he have this expensive looking dress in a gold plated box in his cabin in the middle of the jungle. I was getting uncomfortable already..because he is sharing few things which are meant to be quite personal and he he wasn't the one to share...I found it out..and if I had a dress in a box I would never tell that to anyone..It would be embarrassing to me..maybe he just wanted to tell because he finds it normal and is not embarrassed about this at all.

" That's none of your buisness...I just wanted to show you this. Since you were already in shock just by seeing this cabin with electricity and water in this forest."

"Ohh yeah!! I have never seen anyone do this though."

"Great...what should we do now?!
He asked.

"I think I'm gonna sleep right now..wait...what about our lunch?"

"Se-Hun and Joo will take care of it..only this lunch. They will be off this evening."