CHAPTER 32

HANNAH'S POV

I was back home...with Taehyung. He entered and looked at the house as if it was his first time entering here. I went inside my room to get changed. I locked the room, I realised that Ava and Ella weren't at home. I heard him sitting on the sofa.

I quickly went inside the washroom to get freshened up. I put my creamy yellow sweat shirt and my bunny PJ's. I didn't think that it would be weird wearing bunny PJ's because I have already worn it in front of him. Yeah exactly, in the cabin.

I came outside to be revealed to Taehyung sitting on the sofa with his legs on the table in front of him. His dark brown hair flying upwards making his forehead reveal. His eyes were closed, he looked calm. I was wondering if he was asleep. I went to the kitchen to get my self a cup of water and saw few dishes which were yet to be washed. I didn't disturb Taehyung. I drank my water, put on my gloves and started washing the dishes.

After I was done with it, I went out to the drawing room to check on him. He wasn't there. I looked around the room and he was no where to be found. I thought he would have left already. I checked at the doorway of our home and his shoes were still here. He probably would have been wandering around the house. I went to my room to check if he was there, I opened the door and I saw him lying on my bed, with the same heavenly look on his face. It was evening and it had become dark. The lights were off and only the small golden lamps were on. I was confused if he was sleeping or just lying down.. I quietly walked close to him and tapped on his knee and there his eyes opened wide, he wasn't sleeping. He opened his eyes as if he woke up from a nightmare. He saw me and suddenly sat straight on my bed.

"Did I disturb you?" I asked.

"No, you didn't! Please sit down." His small shiny eyes were looking all around the room and then he looked at me.

"Can we talk?" He asked. I wasn't sure if I was ready, but I had to do it. It was me who always kept cancelling him. I wanted him to reach out to me everytime and I still ignored him.

"Yes." I replied. He took a deep breathe and started.

"Okay. Listen, please don't speak before I complete talking." He told. I nodded.

"I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry for everything I have done Hannah. Please forgive me.
I'm sorry for downgrading you and telling that you are just a makeup artist, your amazingly talented and you will be successful! It was so rude of me to say that.I'm an idiot Hannah..I'm so sorry for telling that I didn't want to learn Hindi from you that day for the Interview, honestly I did learn it from you...I listened to every word you were teaching to Namjoon hyung and Jhope hyung. That was so insensitive of me..I hated doing it...my mind was in a really bad and a wrong state Hannah...but I swear I would never want to do that, never."
He looked at me with inquisitive and worried eyes. I was looking at the floor, for some reason I just couldn't look into his eyes. I have probably forgiven him now. His eyes were like a magic spell on me. But, I shouldn't let this happen. I have my own self respect which is more worth to me..but here I was worried about how bad he has felt because of me. The air between us was getting heavy, I wanted some air, I got up and walked towards the window and opened them to make way for air to come in and reduce the tension here.
Taehyung saw me and he walked up to me near the window.

"Please listen, I don't want you to feel sad,  I always make you angry or sad, I remember that day when went to Dongneo Bondeok you weren't stopping at all, I wanted to talk to you, I felt guilty and frustrated each time you went away from me." He told. The words which I never expected came out.

"Yes, I do remember that, you pinned me to the wall, I was..I was- just I don't know" I replied. It was a little embarrassing for me to recall that moment. I was recalling some romantic scene there. That was the only thing that came to my mind at that time.
I saw him looking at me and I saw his face changing to a little hidden smile.