CHAPTER 1

"Hannah!!
Come down stairs! Breakfast time is getting over soon!!"
I hear the warden call me. I'm just sitting at my study table looking all over the room and thinking , I have been living in this hostel for long now..I have made many good and bad memories here..the bad memories only if it weren't for the three bitches I met the first day I came here... Really! this conspiracy theory that whoever are your first friends in a new place you go are the worst friends you would have ever met, is true.

"I'm coming! Give me two minutes." I say and rush down stairs, the stairs are going to break soon and fall on someone's head...it's so freaking weak , that it won't last for more than a week, yep you guessed it right, it's made out of wooden.

''Hey here!'' my friend calls out . Zoey is one of the only people who supported me during any kind of problems I have faced in this hostel. when I was in detention in our college for coming late , she broke a furniture in our college just to be with me in detention.
I am sure no one does that even if they are your own siblings or best friends of all time.
Do they?

I go start picking up my breakfast from the lunch lady and sit beside Zoey. "Packing up?" She asks.
"Yeah..I am." I answer with an exhausted expression.

"Why wouldn't anyone be tired after packing up everything from somewhere you lived for 5 years!?" She says with a smirk.

"Huff..I'm going to college today to get my transfer certificate and to meet all the teachers for the one last time and then.. I'll be gone to South Korea, for I don't know how much time." I say very uneasily.

"Yeah fine, meet you later tonight". Zoey says,
And I get out my hostel rushing to the college as I was really late and there was only 10 minutes till the office to be closed! Ughhh..why do they close the college office so freaking early?! It's just 10 AM in INDIA!
They might have to prepare for the big fat wedding of our principles daughter.

I reach the office and get my transfer certificate on time.
I meet Mrs. Jessica who has taught me to be the Professional Makeup artist I am today!
I am so grateful for her.
Many companies have called me to do the makeup of their great actors and singers.
I usually do makeup on my sister 'Hazel' , who I think is perfect for modelling and who makes the makeup look even better than imagination.

"Best of luck Hannah! I'm proud of you! Don't forget me." My teacher told me.
She was being sentimental and I didn't want to leave while she was crying so.. definitely I had a big talk about how grateful I am for her to make me the person I am today. She told me to give her copies of my certificates of the best makeup artist of all the five years since I joined this college.
What could I do?! I did give her the copies later.

There was the final good bye to all the staff and all the student in my college, the whole day went by like that. Well not the whole college..because not everyone is fond of me, people who hate me have a very bad taste and honestly I don't give a damn.

I came back to my hostel. Removed all my clothes and went in for a cold shower. It's summer season in India and you should know how hot it is during this time.

I wear my comfortable PJ's and just layed down on my old bed huffing and buffing, trying to close my eyes and sleep .
Tomorrow I have a flight to South korea... I'll have to wake up early and get ready. As I'm thinking about tomorrow..Zoey walks into the room and looks at me with a weird look on her face.
"Why are you sleeping now?!" It's not even 12 AM!?"

Yeah..12 AM is early for us.

"I'm tired..I just came back here few minutes ago after a long tiring day. I met Mrs. Jessica and I had to stop her from making this leaving situation to korea into a sad and emotional one. You know I don't understand these kind of things and I do not like to indulge in any kind of emotional drama!!"I say with an irritated voice.

"Ooookkaaayyyy!! I'll let you sleep..I thought maybe that..tonight is your last night here and we could just spend some time and talk about your NEW CRUSHES and BOYFRIENDS you're going to make in Korea!xD"

"Haha very funny" I say sarcastically..

She leaves the room, and I am back again in my thoughts..
Well , what she said was right. I could just spend some time with her tonight as it was going to be the last one..but boyfriends??! That isn't a kind of topic I'm interested in right now...or..uhmm..let's see..
Let's just go with the flow wherever the life takes us.

And I slowly start falling asleep
Where I don't recognise it's already 5 am in the morning.

*Please vote for this chapter !( ◜‿◝ )♡*
Love you all*