CHAPTER 11

HANNAH'S POV

I got a good night sleep now. It was 9 am in the morning and it was Sunday. I usually go out with my friends to the mall or to the movies when it's weekend..but not today. I have a date with Yoongi today evening and about what I'm going to wear for the date..it's already planned. Yoongi had sent me a violet dress, I didn't even try to wear it.. what if there was some fault with the dress?

I go and take a bath with my favorite lavender bath bomb. You know bathing is such an important task for me. I always take a quick shower and never take a relaxed bathing time for myself so weekend was definitely the time for it. I bath for like an hour or so when I'm free.. it's just that I enjoy bathing. I don't know why people think that singing and dancing in the bathroom is weird and funny. When I was in India, in my Hostel we should not take more than ten minutes for a bath because we had ten common bathrooms and everyone had to get ready at the same time..not less than a chaos. I'm feeling so happy that I moved out from that dungeon. I feel so pleasent while bathing and while bathing.. a thought pops up in mind about BTS. I have time till afternoon..I should really check out in the Internet about them. I should mainly know their songs and their shows they have been doing.

After an hour, i get out of the bathroom and put on my normal PJ's for now. Ava and Ella were there at the drawing room.

"Hey Hannah! Good Morning!"Ava and Ella say in unison.

"Hi! Good morning! I reply.
I have never had breakfast with them..now I was confused wether I should make my own breakfast or eat what they made.

"Breakfast?" Ella asked me. They were having this Traditional Korean breakfast which was focus heavily on fruit, soy, steamed , rice, fish and fermented foods and a cabbage-based dish which is a centerpiece of the Korean diet.

"Yeah! why not!''. I replied.
I was curious to know the names of these dishes though. I have never really seen any kind of breakfast dishes in Korea. The only time I saw these kind of traditional meal was when I had lunch with the BTS boys.

"The dish your looking at..is called Kimchi!. Have it." Ella tells me.
I was definitely gaining a bit of knowledge there about the Korean food.

"Hey..there was a package for you..did you see it? "Ava asked me sitting on the kitchen counter.
She was talking about the dress which I had gotten from Yoongi. Well, I was in a dillema wether to tell them about this or not. I have never really cared to tell anything about anyone or myself except when it comes to my parents..but Yoongi is from a K-pop band..would it be appropriate if I told them that Yoongi invited me for a date?!  You know..I always tell whats happening in my life to Zoey or Hazel..but they were not here and I still didn't gain an impression of trust from them so I wasn't really comfortable to tell them that it was from Yoongi.

"Yeah.. I did."

"Who was it from?!" Ava asked.

"It was from one of my friend back in India".. I lied to to them.
I felt kind of guilty at the first ..but, what could I do?!

"Ohh okay..We will be going to the movies and beach the whole day..so you have the whole house to yourself." Ella tells me.

"Ohh ! Great! enjoy your date!" I wished them happily. I saw that they both were all ready to go and slay their date. They were wearing these cute little denims and hoodies..not formal or romantic..just casual. I think that they both are so much comfortable with eachother.
The time when I wished them they both blushed and didn't make any eye contact with eachother. It was kind of cute to know that even after they being so close for so much time..they still blush on the fact that they are going on a date.
They were all set up and left the house to me. They didn't ask about my plans..I just let them go.

I was free so , I just switched on my phone and started looking up about them. In korea people usually use 'Naver' it's a korean browsing website. I didn't know korean yet, so had to go with Google. Next week on I have to go to Mr. Jackson's tuition classes for Korean. I checked my messages and saw two text from Hazel..
------------------------------------------------------
~messages~
Hazel- I hope your doing good.

Zoey- yo girll!! How are you!?
we didn't talk in a long time..call me when you are free.
------------------------------------------------------

I had totally forgotten about my parents not coming back home for ten years!! I was again a bit sad. But, it didn't last long..I felt nutral about this situation..because I wondered what will my parents even do if they came back home?! As if they did anything for me when they were at my home?! Hazel was my care taker at that time..really if Hazel wasn't there for me at that time..I would have shattered into pieces with not knowing what to do in my life from then on. Right now I preferred not to check any other message or reply to any of them .

Before searching about BTS ..I searched about korean culture and food. I came across the food I had today morning. It was called Kimchi and the other dishes too..the bhibimpap and bulgogi.
People bow down a bit while greeting someone and say 'Annyoeng Hasseyo' which meant 'Hello' in korean language. Well I could learn the whole language in the internet itself, but for some reason I thought, learning a new language from a teacher would be a better option.
I looked about BTS and I got a lot of content and information about them!! Must say!! They were very famous. They do these shows where they do some activities and those episodes are known as RUN BTS and it seems it is always uploaded in 'weverse or Vlive' it's like a social media platform for Korean idols and groups..it's basically like instagram but korean. They even did many other shows named 'Bon Voyage' and 'BTS bombs' and many other shows..it's just a way to entertain 'ARMY'S'. Yes BTS fans are known as 'Army' because the name 'Bangtan Sonyeondan'(BTS) means 'bulletproof boy scouts' or 'Beyond the scene'. I came to know a lot of information about who the rapper is..who is the main vocalist , and who is the lead..! Many things. I saw how people loved them so much. They are really loved from all the over the world. There are so many people in the world who don't understand korean but still love K-pop.

I checked the time it was 12 pm till then..honestly I was a bit exhausted for searching for  the same thing from past 2 hours so I decide to watch a movie .
I watched 'The Sixth Sense".  It is one of the best English movies I have ever watched..it was afternoon so I just made myself some eggs and Salad for myself to eat..I wasn't much hungry..maybe it was because I didn't work a lot today. Honestly I think that every person in the world who is free on the weekends does the same thing that I did. It was 4pm so it was time for me to get ready for the date. I went in for a shower this time and I realised that I had totally forgotten to shave my legs. I am supposed to wear that knee length dress and I forgot to shave my legs.. I quickly shaved them. I came out of the shower and did my light makeup. Well I don't really do makeup..not that I don't need it..just for some makeup and looking perfect . I could be the one without makeup.
I just put on eyeliner and some lipstick on. I wear that dress which Yoongi sent me..it was looking so good on me. It perfectly fit my body. It could cover half of my body easily. The neck was a bit loose..but not too deep. I just pinned my hair with clips and and wore my shoes .

"'DiNg DoNG!"

Oh it's 6 pm already. It must be Yoongi's driver. I just get going.
I get my purse and see two people wearing black and white suit standing next to my door and direct me to get into the vehicle. Woah..I was going on a date !

*I hope you like the story so far..so don't forget to vote up my story please. Stay tuned to find out what happens in Suga's and Hannah's date ;)*😊