CHAPTER 22

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I felt it. I felt the magnetism between us. We were attracted to eachother..it was just unspoken. She was slowly coming upto me. She looked adorable and beautiful at that moment. Her brown hair half dried and her face..gosh she was blushing hard. Her cheeks were red in color. It just gave her a new yet beautiflul look to her face. I swear to god I didn't want to move from there at all. Her lips touched mine.

It felt really good. My lips touching her soft yet plumpy lips was just another type of happiness..or a stress reliever. I was relieved by all the stress on my brain when I saw her and when she kissed me. I didn't want to move from there at all.. but after 3 seconds, I had to push her away, it wasn't right..she didn't even have the right to kiss me. It belonged to someone else. I wanted to keep it official with her. Me being the Idol and she being my make-up artist but it wasn't easy. I pushed her away..after a few second of just touching our lips. It was just a touch yet intense.

The atmosphere shift between us was drastically and dramatically changed in no time. Our both faces had dissapointment for sure.

"What are you doing Hannah?" I asked. I didn't want to ask this question in a way that she would be embarrassed or just upset. She looked confused and panicked at the same time. she was speechless.

"Look whatever it is..it can't happen..you are my makeup arist and I'm a K-pop idol.. that's it.  You should know that it can't happen."

"What are you talking about? I didn't mean to really do that okay? I was just removing your hair from your forehead and it was an accident." She told nervously.

"Whatever Hannah..I don't like it." If she willed she could definitely fight me over this..and maybe I would have let this go..but she wasn't just ready. She had changed the topic from a 'Kiss' to 'removing my hair from my 'forehead'. I don't know if it was true..and if this was true, no one looks so flustered like her or maybe they would?! I don't care!"

"I'm sorry." She told.

I huffed and looked at her with no intentions to be close to her at all. For some reason I had to dislike her kissing me or just us kissing. 

Hannah quickly turned her back towards me and slept.  I tried to sleep too. But it was just so filled with tension in here. I didn't want to do it. I didn't wanted to kiss her now, it wasn't possible for us either. I looked towards her, and I guess she was fast asleep..but for a fact I guessed she wasn't sleeping beacuse she didn't snore. I tried to fall asleep from past an hour now. I just couldn't. I didn't feel bad..it was just because of my current situations and mixed emotions. I decided to drive back to Seoul now itself. Even though it was 12 am in the morning and since I wasn't getting any sleep. Hannah was still at the back sleeping like a curled up ball at the backseat. I was thinking about this a lot. Being practical I had to let it not happen. It wouldn't even be safe for us..people are always around me and other BTS members. After an hour I heard her snoring.

We reached Seoul 5 AM in the morning. I decided to drop Hannah at her place, so I quickly drove there and called upon her. She was still asleep. She didn't wake up after trying to wake her up from past 10 minutes. There was pitch silence out there infront of her home. I quickly ran and rang the doorbell. Till then I ran back towards Hannah and got her in my arms. I saw her face was slightly swelled. She was wearing this sweatshirt which read 'definetly your girl'. This line just gave me a sense of thought in my brain. I had to ignore it otherwise it would lead me to nothing but problems. She wasn't much heavy the day I lifted her up when she had gotten hurt and she couldn't walk. But today she was sort of heavy but not too much. Ava and Ella opened the door. I walked into the house...both were in shock again, like the day I came here for the first time. I asked Ella about where her room was. She pointed out towards the left side of her home. I entered in and put her in her bed..and walked out quickly, because I don't know what my brain would do the next moment I looked at her bedroom..with all her things there. I left the place quickly, Ava and Ella were confused..I ran away, I didn't have the energy to answer to the question's they probably have running in their minds. I didn't go home, instead I went back to the dorm just to find Jungkook asleep like a baby on my bed. I pushed him the other side and jumped over to get atleast an hour of sleep. I needed to sleep.