CHAPTER 28

HANNAH'S POV

It was already 7 pm in the evening and I was feeling a little tired. I didn't know if I'll be able to enjoy in the club feeling tired. We reached the club and it was noisy! the colourful lights were beaming out. The music was already blasting into my ears. Two bodyguards were protecting the gate. I had my passport with me for now, I had to apply for driving licence soon and buy a vehicle. Ava , Ella, EunSang and Eric entered the club using their driving licence. The guards checked my passport and let me in.

Ava told that the club wasn't much crowded today since it was a weekday. Well, it was definitely crowded with atleast 100 people in that big room with disco lights and loud music playing. The group ran over to bar in the club and sat down infront of the table. Ella and Ava looked so excited to get drunk. I thought people would dance first and then have drink but it's totally our wish to do either of the things first.

EunSang and Eric started to dance along the beat. EunSang danced well, where Eric was finding it difficult to dance but it looked like he never cared. Ava and Ella jumped down from the chairs and started to dance too. They pulled my hand into the crowd. I was a bit nervous though, but it all became normal as both of them encouraged me to dance. I was happy that people didn't stick to eachother while dancing.. that would be so uncomfortable. Eric's order had come so he jogged back to the table and started to have shots of his drink. I didn't know what drink it was but I could clearly see him in pain after he just took the shot so swiftly into his throat. Ava and Ella also ran back to the bar's table and started to have their own shots of drinks. I went and took a seat next to them and EunSang followed me.

"You're not dancing?!" EunSang asked me.

"No, I will dance..I just came here to look what Eva and Ella were drinking.

"Ohh Hannah! EunSang is good at dancing..he sways girls just by his moves!" Ava told me. I didn't know how to react. It was good that he could sway girls just by his moves..but she was pointing it out telling it to me.

"Ohh really?! Great."

"Can you join me for a dance?!" EunSang asked me pulling out his hand. I gave my hands to him and he got us into the crowd to dance a little. We laughed at each other's weird dance steps. He knew how to dance, he was dancing weirdly just to make me laugh. After few minutes of dancing to some party songs I went back and sat on the chairs in the bar.

"Want to try some good drink?!" Ella asked me.

"No I'm good. Thankyou."

"Come on you should try at least one shot..not of what I'm drinking...it's clean vodka. You could try a cocktail like 'Woo-Woo' or or 'flamin beaver'." I knew for a fact that vodka was one alcoholic drink and that I have never tried it. All new names popping from Ella's mouth sort of put in me in dilemma if I should drink it or not.

"Yes you could try the 'Woo-Woo' it's amazing. It's nothing but a little bit of peach juice, cranberry juice and a very tiny bit of vodka." Ava told me. I never wanted to try these drinks but the way these drinks looked so intending. I agreed to them for one shot. Ava and Ella looked so excited for me to have my first drink. EunSang asked me if I was sure with that. I smiled and told him a yes. My order arrived and it was alarmingly red in colour. I got the shot glass and drank it slowly. It had a that fruity - grainy flavor with spice . I don't know if I like it or not.

"Wow Hannah ! Congratulations! You just had your first drink!" Ava wished me.

"Thankyou!"

"Do you like it?!" Eric asked me.

"Uhm.. I don't know...it's not bad." I replied.

The disco lights, the dance, the music just making the perfect environment to make people forget about all the worries is people's life and the want to never go back to reality was clearly visible in people faces there. EunSang showed few grooving moves to us and he did it professionally...it's so nice to see people doing many other things instead of just doing their own job. EunSang is a photographer and now I see that he dances well too, where I was lost and didn't know what was I good at other than makeup..I do sing but I never really got a chance to show my talent out. I looked at Eva, Eric and Ella they both were drunk to another extreme now. They were dancing so much. I danced with them too but not too much, since I was tired. EunSang was sober and enjoying but as time passed he looked a bit tired too.