CHAPTER 14

"People are going mad about who this girl would be!! Good that your face wasn't seen in this picture!!"
"What?! How did people get picture of us?!" I ask.
It should have been Paparazzi!! Yoongi let's out a sigh.

"Dude this is serious..we know that you went on a date with
Hannah..but this is meant to be private." Rm tells it to Yoongi.
Okay ..everyone knew that we were on a date last night.

"Hannah!!why did you even go for the date?! You know it's risky!?" Taehyung scolds me with his eyes wide open.

"Hey stop scolding her okay?! The things done is done.. you can't change it now..and know that people don't know that girl's face..her face is not visible at all..the picture is Hannah's back and Yoongi's side profile.

"Taehyung was there with us..I tell.

"what do you mean by Taehyung was there with us?! You think I was the one who clicked this photo and made it viral?! " Taehyung asks me.

"NO! thats not what meant! I just told an information from last night okay?!

" It's alright..we will just tell that it's his sister..and there taehyung is with his black hoodie on..we will just tell that it's his friends or siblings..so calm down... Rm tells me.

I was a bit worried until RM gave an instant solution.
"make sure this doesn't happen again!" Jimin tells us kindly.
"sure" yoongi replied.
It is kind of difficult for the celebrities to do what they want to..their privacy is always in danger..I have come to know many celebrities private information getting leaked out in the internet and making it viral everywhere in the toxic part of internet. It's just a bit sad.

My work was done so I was good to go to home. I wasn't really tired because all I do is makeup..and I never get tired of it. It's just fun to do. It's a fact that when we do a job which we like..we can never get tired of it...and that's how it is. Even though I personally don't apply makeup on my face..I just like doing makeovers for others.

I pick up my bag and get going towards my home just admiring the streets designs and beauty.
There were big shops everywhere..people shopping and enjoying on a weekday too.
I reached home and met Ava and Ella there..they were watching a movie..I wondered if they ever went to work!.. well I could directly ask them what they did for their work..they haven't told a lot of things about themselves to me.

"Hey! Hello there! " Both say in unison.

"Hi! Having a good time?!" I ask.

"Yes..we are!! Actually we are trying to." They tell in an annoyed tone.

"Ohh what happened?!" I ask.

"Nothing much ..we just had a fight over which movie should we watch..and guess what who won?! Me obviously!!"Ava Tells me.

"Ohh you guys were fighting for this.." I laugh..we all started laughing... We heard the door bell ring so many times at once..we all stopped laughing and rushed towards the door to see what happened..why would anyone ring the door bell so many times?! I didn't have any friends around..so it must have been Ava and Ella's friends.
Ella opened the door in hurry and stood still in her boots in front of the door.

"What happened who is it?!Ava asked"

"It-its- aahhh!!! OH MY GOD!!! Taehyung!!!" Ella screams in joy.

"WHAT?! Your kidding!!" Ava Tells her and yet again she stops in her boots with Ella when she sees Taehyung in front of her eyes.
Wait what?! Taehyung was here at my house?! I was a bit confused but then it hit my mind that I had his car with me.

"Annyoeng Hasseyo!" Taehyung wished them.

"Taehyungah !! Are you real?! "
Ava was shook.

"Yeah..I guess I am!!" He replied.
He comes into the home and looks at me.