CHAPTER 25

HANNAH'S POV

It was 8 am in the morning. I left the office yesterday evening as soon as BTS's photo shoot was done. It was exhausting. I felt all this negative vibrations coming into me when I was there behind the camera looking at him. I went to bed yesterday night soon, so that I could get at least an extra hour of sleep. I felt good today morning as my sleep cycle was back on its position. On my way to office today I had totally forgotten to drink coffee so I decided to get one from Starbucks. I quickly drank it and was off to work.

I saw big vanity vans outside the bighit building. I entered inside the building and saw Lara and Yebin being restless in the office this early in the morning.

"Good morning! What's going on?!" I asked Yebin.
"Don't you know that today BTS has a photo shoot in 'Dongneo bundeok' today. She asked. I had totally forgotten that they had a photoshoot outside the premises today. I wasn't even ready..I mean I didn't take any important things with me today.

"Ohh Yeah..yea I do remember." I replied.
"We should get there soon the boys are waiting for you and Lara from past 45 minutes." She told. The moment I heard it I had to go into the room to quickly do their makeup.
I walked in and saw them wearing their usual clothes with a little messy hair and almost no makeup.

"Good morning. Sorry for being a little late." I told looking at BTS. Lara walked behind me and told she was sorry since she was late too. I wondered how was she late today. RM, Yoongi , Jin and Jungkook looked at me and told it wasn't a problem. I quickly put my bag down and took out the brushes and started to do Yoongi's makeup.
He looked at me with an adoring smile and sat down on the chair.

"How are you?!" He asked me.
"I'm good. How about you?! I asked.
"Me? ...I'm doing just okay. He replied.
"What do you mean you are doing okay?" I asked him with a smile.
"Nothing much...you probably wouldn't understand that." He replied while scrunching his nose.
I looked at him and just replied to him with an okay and that he can tell me anything if he wanted to. I saw Taehyung coming towards me to sit instead of Yoongi after his makeup would be done. My stomach starts to turn as soon as I looked at him. Yoongi got up to give Taehyung his space. I saw Taehyung looking at me casually and then taking a seat in front of the mirror. I looked at the mirror, he was looking at me through it, I quickly turned around and asked my assistant to pass me the brushes to do his makeup.

There was pin drop silence when I was doing his makeup. I don't know if it was my delusional mind or was it the genuine environment around me which became silent as soon as Tae came here. I didn't want to touch his face at all but I had to do it since it was my job. I dared myself not to speak a single word to him.

"Hannah?!" He called my name. I was a bit startled but I was continuing with his makeup. I didn't reply to him, and I acted as if I didn't hear anything. He looked at me once and sighed slowly. He didn't try to speak once more..maybe he was aware that I wouldn't listen to him anymore. I quickly did his make and then J-Hope's makeup was done too. Lara had completed other members makeup as well. We all were ready and we left for the vanity. BTS and the staff members were going to be in different vans this time.
The boys already went inside their vans and I got on the other van with Lara. I really didn't know what was going on. I didn't want to do his makeup at all..because until then, everything was going fine. There was this fear within myself to loose my self respect and the fear of being dumbfounded again. I took out my phone and decided to check my Instagram. I saw many makeup artist doing their own makeup so beautifully and then posting it on social media and getting millions of like and comments of appreciation.
I had gotten many DM's which I didn't check from past many day. There was the DM of one of the girls from the three bitches back in India who stayed with Zoey and me in the hostel. I don't know why people go insane when someone is being a little socially inactive.