CHAPTER 13

TAEHYUNG'S POV

''Why did you tell her to go?!' 'yoongi asked me.

''I thought maybe we could spend some time together here in the beach at night!'' I told...even when I didn't literally mean it.

''We were on a date dude!!'' he slightly yelled.

''so?!''

''really?! Are you doing this to annoy me?!''

''no I didn't?! Okay fine I get it..I'm sorry..actually you could have opened your mouth and told that you guys were on a date..but now she is gone'' I say.

''Yeah..whatever..you better not do it next time!'' he tells me.

''sure.'' I reply.

''so what did you do on your date?! I ask being curious..I tried to hide my curiosity to the maximum level I could.

''nothing much..just sang, danced a bit..and ate dinner.'' he tells me.

''oh okay...uhm...then?!" I ask.

" Today was actually a special day for me..She is that one pretty and cute girl you know..? She was so sweet to me..damn it's been years since I have been looking for a girl like her..no one was really my type you know? "

I looked at him in a sense of what he was meaning by 'my type' definitely he liked her..I saw how calm his eyes suddenly got  when he spoke about Hannah. I mean..yes he liked her.

"Oh yeah okay...That's enough..I think it's time for me to go home ..it's late good night!" I say.
" What?! You're going already?!" He asked.

"Yeah.. forgot?! We have a performance and an interview tomorrow?!"

"Yeah but didn't we just started talking?!"

"Yeah we did..but think about the work man..we have to go."

"Nevermind ,Good night!" Yoongi replied.

I rushed towards my car just to find my car missing..ohh I forgot about the fact that I had given my car keys to Hannah to drive to her home..

"Come with me I'll drop you at your home!" Yoongi called out for me.

"Okay thanks!!"
"What a fate that I'm leaving you home instead of my date!" He told in awe.

I sat in his car and he dropped me off at my home. I went in for a shower since there was some wet sand stuck on my legs since I sat on the wet sand.. I mean who doesn't like the sand?! I remeber making sand castles all the time I go to beach during summer vacations. I got my green satin  pajama on..I don't wear the shirt at night when I'm sleeping.. I like sleeping without my shirt on.. it makes me feel comfortable.

While I was trying to sleep I was thinking about how I met Hannah and Yoongi at the beach. It was a pure coincidence..I don't know what intended me to tell her to go to her home and why I gave my car keys..Yoongi could have also given her his car keys. It's alright though..I just hope there is no damage to my car.
She was wearing on a violet dress.. she looked kinda pretty.. I mean she could slay in every outfit she might wear I guess...she got the taste in fashion but she would be prettier in red. I personally think that dressing up nicely gives me confidence and makes me less nervous around people.
I saw Hannah looking just so fine..I didn't really care how Yoongi looked..I see him on daily basis.  Her hair was long and curled at the ends..and she had that no makeup-makeup look...wait...why the fuck was I thinking about her!? Ugh..I shouldn't be thinking about people..anyways..she can be unpredictable..and annoying..

HANNAH'S POV

I fell asleep last night and woke up to this annoying alarm ringtone...I should change my  alarm ringtone... it was 7:30 am..I was late again!! I had to be at the office at 8 am. I got ready quickly and went on a run to the Office, my stomach was rumbling since I didn't have my breakfast..I just hope we have something good for breakfast at the cafe in our office. Oh no I had  forgotten about taking back Taehyung's car. I'll have to go back to home to get his car?! I was really late..and I had almost reached my office. I don't think it's important right now to take his car back..obviously getting late was even worse than forgetting his car 'safely' at my home's parking area.