CHAPTER 23

Our eyes met..we had this eye contact for few seconds from the distance. I grew anxious as each second passed looking at him. He looked kind of nervous but confident at the same time, where I was feeling super anxious because of him. Now, if I kept thinking about the kiss, it would help me in no way. I would make blunders. This was one of the reason why I never indulged in these kind of things when I was small. All my teenage friends would indulge into these sort of stuff and loose their concentration over studies or just any work they did . Well, studies was the only job which I did, and all of my friends did nothing but have fun..unlike me.
Yoongi saw me from the far and waved his hand towards me. He looked surprised by my presence there after so long.
"HANNAH!! How are you?!" He asked. Honestly this is the only question people are asking me since I'm back here in Seoul.

"I'm good how are you?!" I asked.
As I asked him, the whole group had seen me now, RM , Jin , Jungkook, J-Hope, Jimin were looking just as comforting as they looked the first time I met them. Everyone told me a hey in unison.

"Where were you?!..I had missed you!!" J-Hope asked..he was actually looking as if he missed me with that cute little puppy face.

"Well, my cousin's grandmother who lives in Seoul needed me..so I had to take few days off."

"Ohh okay, you don't need to tell us a reason." Jin told. I smiled at them.

"You look sort of different." Jungkook told me. He was meaning to the makeup and hair today. I wanted to build up my confidence level today so I had to do this.

"Yeah..to feel confident." I told being little nervous.

"Ooh great!! Now let's get going, we have to record." RM instructs them.
I saw Jimin and Taehyung snatching looks from eachother. I couldn't understand what did they actually talk in their own sign language. I had this in mind to not think about Taehyung anymore. It was just an accident..or was it my intentions..I don't know..I wouldn't kiss anyone randomly. I walked towards BTS's room where they all were walking towards the recording room. I saw Lara far away. I could recognise here even after she had changed her hair colour from green to blue. She looked better now.

"Oh Ms. Hannah is back! Isn't she!?" She pretended to be surprised, she was clearly being sarcastic.

"Yes..I'm here." I gave her a small smile to make her think that her words didn't effect me any way.

"We have lot of work bunched up! Here is the file of BTS's outfits and their looks, in the next document you have their skin tones..you have to find the correct shades and order the makeup products." She went on telling me my work. I nodded and moved towards the working table and sat down there and continued my work. After few hours of work it was lunch time. I saw Yebin already walking towards me. I was sort of happy when I saw her walking to me..like she is literally the only person I can find comfort for now. I was out of my comfort zone.
"Hey, lets go have lunch. She told me and held my hand swiftly and almost ran me down the hall to the food court. I looked at people around me. Two girls were looking at me and giggling among themselves. I was confused about what had happened now that those two girls were laughing now..they worked here too.
"Lets have a seat...and sorry for running here to the food court." She told. She looked sort of nervous but tried to look comfortable at the same time. We sat down and got our food. We started eating, I was growing curious..it felt weird after I saw those two girls laughing and seeing Yebin being a little nervous.

"Listen, lets eat our lunch first I will tell you something really important."
"Okay." I answered her bluntly. I quickly ate my food just to finish this waiting game. It just felt too long for not hearing the words from Yebin. She ate here lunch and looked at me.

"Yeah, so  BTS is going to have an interview today evening..and the managers have been looking for some good Hindi speaking professionals."