CHAPTER 15

YOONGI'S POV

" It's just Min Yoongi's cousin!"
Bang Si Hyuk tells the press.
The media never leaves a chance of collecting private information of people like us. The media was standing here from past 1 hour just to talk to me and Bang Si Hyuk..but I dare not go there.

"Oh my god..when will they be leaving?! J-Hope asked RM being nettled.

"I don't know...I think until and unless they believe that it was Yoongi's cousin." RM sighed.

"The press is going away!! Hahah..they are leaving" Jungkook announces us as he peeps outside the recording room." Bang Si Hyuk was walking towards us.

"Yoongi.. it was okay this time. Please be carefull. You are a celebrity and people are very much Interested in your life. You don't know what will few people do to you. This was the first and final time." Bang Si Hyuk snapped at me.

"Sorry, I will be carefull next time."

Everyone in the room were looking at me with pitty eyes
They knew that I was falling for her. He left the room and was calling out for Hannah.

"Hannah is not here sir...she didnt come to office today sir. "Lara tells. I just got a bit sad that I couldn't apologise Hannah for calling her to a date with me..it could have been so much difficult for her..I mean.. even she wouldn't have been left with a private life.
Maybe that's why she took a leave today.

"Yoongi..it's okay.. let's continue our recording and don't forget our army loves you and they don't like to see sad Yoongi!! Come on!" Jimin tells me cheerfully.

"Yeah fine."

I am not scared of anyone and I'm not sad...it's just a human tendency to be extra careful when you are a celebrity..and you hardly have a very personal life.
I still love 'Army'.

"Where is Tae?!" I asked in doubt.

"Don't know..he told his grandma wanted to see him since she was feeling not very good." Jin told me.

HANNAH'S POV

"Would you talk?!" I asked Tae. He was being so quite and I don't have any other company with me ..I had my phone..but now it's useless .

"What should I talk?" Tae asked me.

"anything?..by the way..you haven't told me about why the police is searching for me." I told him. He looked at me with an annoyed expression and sighed "I told...I can't tell you ."

"I should have called my sister before you took aways my sim card." This idea had already popped up in my mind..but she already deleted the messages she sent me..it was obvious that there was some information about my parents and why police is searching for me. How did police get involved? I just hope my parents are safe.

"Yeah! You should have..well, looks like your brain works slow?! Is it?!" He smirked at me.

"What?! My brain ?? My brain works faster than yours if you don't know!! I can tell which makeup style and outfits  will suit on a person just by looking at their body! It's not simple to find the correct foundation for a particular skin tone!! I'm also good at math! And I'm good at science too!! Ask me any question and I'll answer it right away! "

"Woah! Woah ! Woah! ..stop it right there!! You are ranting."

" Yeah! So I have proved that my brain works faster."

"You definitely have...by ranting!"
He bursts in laughter so hard just because I was ranting and he thought that my brain works faster because I rant too quickly!

"Stop laughing!!" I was angry now! I looked away and started looking outside the window..and it wasn't eventually calming my brain..it usually did..but don't know what happened this time.